Petition to the Governor Regarding Fob's Dismissal and Want Evidence!

This petition is to Governor Bjohn,

I hereby petition to the governor to release any evidence regarding the failure to discharge the office properly, as claimed by the governor regarding the dismissal of Fmr. FSP Superintendent Fob.

This petition falls under my right to petition;

And my Freedom of Infomation;

4 Likes

Support

1 Like

if its not being actively collected, you cannot request information about it
sorry

1 Like

@Bjohn323

1 Like

It clearly is if he is using it for his removal.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

mmm no,
‘Should a citizen request for information that is actively collected to be released, the relevant department, agency, entity, etc. shall be obligated to release the requested information, if possible.’
the information has already been released, and if bjohn isnt actively collecting evidence, you cannot request information about it, lol

1 Like

Hella support fuck this

1 Like

Support

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

You and I have different terms of “Actively being collected”

He is clearly using it as a way to fire him, but yet its not released to the public?

That is active.

1 Like

:thinking: this is more deep than any of you think

2 Likes

The Governor made this decision in the best interest of the Department and the State. Of course the Office of the Governor will release a more detailed report of the reasoning behind this but give it a day or two for the release to be written.

1 Like

We all know fob done an amazing job, but:

We don’t know what happens behind closed doors.

I say wait for the governor to have a full response then comment what you feel.

1 Like

The governor can remove individuals in his cabinet for whatever reason he deems necessary. Sure, you can petition it, but you’ll get nothing out of it.

6 Likes

Actually he cant, Employees rights act gives a guidelines of what he can be fired for.

1 Like

But the Constitution gives him ultimate power over DHs. Constitution>Employement law

1 Like