Petition to remove un-flipping cars in V2

I petition to remove the un-flip feature on cars as flipping has been used for FRP. There has been way to much abuse using this feature as well. This could also bring more light in FDOT allowing more tows, etc.

3 Likes

Did you just join Firestone last week or something…? This has to be one of the dumbest suggestions for V2 I have seen in awhile. Almost as dumb as when the SPG owner (who is insanely inactive) put something up for a bug that has been posted 40 other times by other inactive people. It is simply astonishing how some people are these days with the amount of useless ideas that flow through their head. It is almost like you where scrolling through the forums and where just thinking of something to post so you could get your first like on the forums and this was the first thing you decided to type up and post. You should of never posted this, you should of just deleted the words before you pressed send, or just not of written it at all. This is a horrible suggestion, I do not support this at all. And I am one hundred percent sure that no founder will support this either. Version two is simply too broken for cars to not have a flip feature. The game is like you are playing grandtheft auto vice city on a playstation go in 2011. It is simply horrific, just terrible. I really hope you re-think suggestions the next time you post it.

16 Likes

what if theres no dot???

report.

3 Likes

No,
of course not
under no circumstances
by no means
not at all
never

Edit: Just why?

1 Like

people sometimes ram med scenes in cars which is frp, i propose we remove all cars from the game.

5 Likes

under no prextext

2 Likes

no, just no honestly this is a TERRIBLE suggestion

1 Like

ill be honest, i have no clue what this is

1 Like

OH; yes this is not a great idea where did this come from?

1 Like

op req