Petition to Remove TACTlCALHAWK from DOC Assistant Warden

3ic but booba approved /shrug

2 Likes

Jesus christ, give the man a chance. He hasn’t even been in the position for an hour. I will make a press release tomorrow.

1 Like

Signed,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
Current Butthurt Friend
State of Firestone

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HAWK?

2 Likes

In regard to TACTICALHAWK not being in the department prior to his appointment is nothing I have a comment for, though I can assure you that throughout my time working with TACTICALHAWK in the Firestone Bureau of Investigation, he has shown an exceptional level of competence, kindness, and effort towards his work.

Whether you agree or not or whether you decide to give him a chance or not, I am sure you are in good hands, nonetheless.

5 Likes

The worst part is that he even said “I was in DoC with Palmer” HE HASNT EVEN FINISHED COTA. WICH IS REQUIRED FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.

2 Likes

This petition is kinda void due to it not following the binding of how petitions are made:

Please read for future refrence

1 Like

Don’t make a petition for someone (excluding the department head) to be fired in a department

1 Like

but he’s sub-cabinet, which makes this an impeachment

1 Like

I like wolf. Wolf knows better. Wolf made a mistake. Free ranking needs to be abolished.

Signed Tavares_Cavanaugh

1 Like

I understand that “he’s a good person for the position.” But damn, he’s had more positions than me my entire Firestone career.

1 Like

what career lmao

1 Like

i hate you lol

1 Like

Let me explain, HE IS A SUB-CABINET, HE CAN BE IMPEACHED. Your point is invaild.

1 Like

just like your career

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Follow this next time.

Either call for his impeachment (hes sub-cabinet, it would work) or DM DPS/me about it. That would warrant action.

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/observations-tactlcalhawks-assistant-warden-hire-in/1520/59

1 Like

I do not support this Petition, because I think TACTICALHAWK can fulllfill his job correctly. He shows kindness, compassion, and respect. I think if we give him an chance he’d fullfill his duties.

★·.·´¯·.·★ alaskan_law ★·.·´¯·.·★

2 Likes

To those idiots out there, TAC is not my Sub-Cabinet, only one of my assistant wardens are the sub-cab and that is Droow. Therefore, this is petition is void.

1 Like

I wonder why this was made? :thinking:

Executive Order #27 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/16uBZJyzULFdYrMRlA0hsnerRQFbHiet5/view?usp=sharing

1 Like