Petition to Regulate LEO Pop-corn / Donut usage!

You see, us Law Enforcement Officers are always keeping snacks in our vehicles for our long and harsh patrols, especially the boring ones within Prominence or Aborfield. Furthermore, like everything LEO’s are equipped with, we must regulate.

Doughnuts
Donuts shall be utilized while at times of no conflict and be passive within the patrol. This shall be shown as a peace treat to Law Enforcement Officers for their hard work of maintaining the peace.

Popcorn
Popcorn shall be utilized at times of hilarious and/or cringey situations, these are which standard uniformed officers just can not handle. The cringey ones are useless and have no adequate outcome, which would result in the officer watching with popcorn. Furthernmore, hostile and dangerous situations shall be met with popcorn from the safety of the patrol cruiser, waiting for strategic teams to move in, allowing for the officer to have front row seats to the scene.

Add suggestions below,

In regards,

SouthernMorality
The Supreme Nobody.

4 Likes

I think that they also need to add Keurigs in your car and give you guys a 100 pack of Dunkin KCups when you raduate from the academy.

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

:thinking:

4 Likes

Support.

RocktonLaw
FSP Trooper
FDOT Public Employee

1 Like

Support.

kat4katrina

2 Likes

thanks, but id rather eat my healthy serving of 20 apples each patrol.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes pls

1 Like

Late reply, but I see this being very beneficial.

1 Like