Petition to reform Firestone Courts

I think it is time for a new Court System because the current ones are being failures and aren’t doing anything
Reasons:

• It takes several months for one case to happen, which isn’t good for criminal cases.
  • Majority of the CJ’s are online daily and don’t do anything.
  • They don’t understand what a REAL situation in between a FAKE one.
  • There has been no improvement sense the last Chief Court Justice was put into office.
    Let’s not let the Court hold us the PEOPLE back from doing what needs to be done.

Signed,
K_Rev

2 Likes

No need for an abundance of reform attempts. Causes more problems than needed, deal with them personally.

No Support,
Superintendent Dragon2290

1 Like

Going to have to go with dragon, if maybe we had active Court Justices, like I would had been if @NotoriousAmerican didn’t decide to nay my nomination, it would be fixed. But I don’t think a full reform is needed.

1 Like

still salty.

2 Likes

This is fair, and I’ve seen this coming. Firstly, the average case load per judge rn is about six. I’ve started taking on cases myself. All SC and Appeals cases have been done almost instantly. What you also forget to realize is District Court takes a shit ton of time per case. If a criminal defendant isn’t nice enough to comply, we have to subpoena them giving a minimum of one weeks notice. I do admit, we need more judges. But I can’t really speak on the matter as I’m not in on that process. Now, the CCJ. FIoat is not only in the British time zone, but has a busy life. And really, the CCJ can’t do that much. Aside from just getting more judges, he can’t really force them to do much. Finally, the case pending. That is the DOJ. They are refusing to set up new cases for some reason. We have no control until they approve criminal cases for trial. But as usual, because no one actually bothers to learn the process, they blabber on about it.

4 Likes

You’re not really in the position to say they “don’t do anything” when you aren’t even an officer of the court, I presume?

You need to contemplate what you’re doing and realize what you are setting yourself up for. Quite frankly, I haven’t seen you do anything to change how everything works. Then again, I’m not in the position to bash you for speaking your mind. Get a little dirt on your hands first.

1 Like

Cases have been moving slowly, but the system is working fine.

1 Like

Read the reason we’ve put a pause on case submissions, the Chief Public Defender (xKoyto) has asked us to stop as the Public Defenders are getting overwhelmed with cases. There’s more on this in the DOJ chat if you read.

Really, they’re only supposed to get a PD if they ask but ok.

He’s been a Bailiff for months.

1 Like

Welp, Penguin makes all his PD’s get in contact asking if the defended want’s an Attorney. It’s just his way of doing it.

1 Like

Well his way of doing it is slowing the damn process, and causing us to get the shit for it.

2 Likes

I concur with you.

1 Like

Partial Support

Also might I note, this petition has no legal binding. A), reforms aren’t really a congressional power. B), the only way to reform our entire branch is to do impeachment’s. And none of us have violated the constitution or any law, therefore it’d be unconstitutional to try and impeach us.

1 Like

The courts are fine, daddy danny is the best doge justice ever :smiley:

2 Likes

No support, read the constitution on Article of the Judicial system than you’d understand this makes no sense.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you intentionally meant to say daddy but yessir.

There we go

2 Likes

They need more justices. Danny,is the best cj,tho I wouldnt long him,being CCJ

2 Likes