Petition to receive a new station for SCFD

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

I am Firefighter xXCanadianBossXx from the SCFD. I’m creating this petition to make it better for us, the Stapleton County Fire Department, to respond to scenes. Currently, our only station is at Arborfield, and the area is the least populated area of all 3 counties, with barely any attention. Most calls I’ve received (as a Firefighter On-duty) is one on the highway sky bridge, which takes 1-2 minutes to respond with very good internet, and sometimes 3 with the moderate internet, or at Redwood (Most populated,) and sometimes even Prominence, which takes even longer. It also makes it harder for the Paramedics considering most car scenes come with 2+ people in the car, and you can’t transport so many in one ambulance, so we need to go to the Hospital from Prominence, come back to the scene, pick up another, and so on. People say we have horrible response times all because of the fact that we are based in Arborfield.

3 Likes

I meant we need to get a 2nd station down at maybe Prominence or Redwood

2 Likes

I support.

Kodex1011 (I forgot that my screenshot was deleted)
Frmr. SCFD firefighter
DPS Crime Processor

1 Like

I Support just removing your current station and moving it across the street from SCSO or FSP. That way you don’t have 2 stations lagging.

Clonemep
SCO FDoC
Public Employee DPW

2 Likes

Support

SCFD Employee
Captain
State Of Firestone Middle Class Citizen

1 Like

Maybe just move it down the street from the houses near Redwood or further down the street by the bank? After a lot of support, this matter should be moved to Suggestions. I support this.

1 Like

As an ex-FD Captain and a strong advocate of the proposition of SCFD getting a sub-station in Prominence or on the OUTSKIRTS of Redwood, I support this.

SCSO Deputy
FNG Lieutenant Colonel

1 Like

I disagree. Move the current station to redwood and put the hospital in hillview.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

I Support.

RocktonLaw
FSP Trooper
FDOT Public Employee

1 Like

needs to be relocated but fed probably wont since he put it in arborfield to purposely give you guys “realistic” response times when v2 was in development over the summer. @mrfergie @MACK12312678910 can confirm

1 Like

Fedora is kinda dumb for doing that. @ENVELOPE no ben or werning pls

1 Like

Support for Redwood. Nice centeral location.

1 Like

The station is right next to redwood right now, that doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Put it in Prom

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like