Petition to RAISE CITIZEN WAGES

hello citizens of firestone, right now citizens are making a pity of $8/2 minutes, barely enough to buy FOOD. so i have one question for you, should citizen wages be raised to $15-18/2 minutes

• Yes, raise citizen wages
  • No, leave wages low

0 voters

1 Like

rine u have stupid syndrome

we are CURRENTLY AMENDING the fair pay act >:(

8 Likes

have criminals make as much as LEOs, seems legit

1 Like

LMAO lowkey just laughed :joy:

1 Like

potatoes cost 1 dollar you know the kind of SHIT you can make with $3 worth of potatoes stop CRYING

1 Like

obviously you can raise leo wages too, which is being done currently in an amendment

1 Like

yes it does seem legit, you make money you wont use while us criminals will use it for something useful.

3 Likes

I CANT EVEN AFFORD 2 POTATOES TO FEED MY FAMILY

2 Likes

sigh

1 Like

THATS WHY THE IRISH ARMY INVADED DOC! THEY HAD POTATOES AND THEY COULDN’T AFFORD THE POTATOES AT THE STORES!

2 Likes

EXACTLY!

1 Like

HOW THE FUCK YOU CANT AFFORD 2 POTATOES IF YOU WERE GODDAMN STOHAQH

BECAUSE THE WAGES ARE SO LOW

1 Like

Citizens, 1/2.

1 Like

i’d start a riot

1 Like

Raising them to $15-18 is a little bit too much but I’d honestly be fine with bumping it up to $10.

1 Like

Well this is what I proposed earlier this week with the help of @sharkfish82 . An Amendment to the Fair Pay Act

1 Like

I mean we don’t have an actual economy so sure! Although you know Fed and Path are probably just going to raise in game prices right?

5 Likes

get a job hippie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like