Petition to Make V2 Paid Access Only

Petition to Make V2 Paid Access Only

The State of Firestone, has always been made to enhance role play, as a form of virtual real life. To become a law enforcement officer. You must attend 5 (maybe 6 now) sessions of a peace officer training. In which total around each session 1 to 3 hours (varying of people). Now. That Stapleton County has released to the public, it has become very noticeable that many civilians that join our County. Don’t even roleplay scenarios, to those who do. Thank you, for enhancing roleplay within this State. But for others, its becomes annoying, and a massive distraction when users are exploiting our games, such as speed hacking and no clipping. Because they believe its funny, and unfortunately ruins RP.

In this petition; I believe that a minimum paid access fee will help reduce, if not remove all exploiters and people who continue to fail RP. My person opinion is that it should be set to 100 robux. For a paid access fee. 100 robux isn’t that expensive and is fairly cheap. But it reduces the chance of exploiters joining the game. Because many exploiters just create alternative accounts, because their previous one got trello banned. I believe trello banning will not solve the problem, as they can just create multiple alternative accounts and continue to exploit. ROBLOX, very rarely fixes the problem as they’re aware that the metaphor: “You fix one exploit, another one will just be created” is strong in ROBLOX.

Will you help support this petition and make RP better for the Counties and the State?
Signed, evildustin6677

2 Likes

Hi mark

1 Like

You can’t make a Petition for that… not how petition works. This is a Dev thing and not a government thing.

1 Like

n0 thnx; besides it aint happening anyways

2 Likes

INSTA SUPPORT

SUPPORT SCSO Sergeant Tavares_Cavanaugh #takebackv2

2 Likes

support

1 Like

the rp was no better than it is now. making it paid access is pointless. fed won’t do it anyways, you’re wasting your time

2 Likes

As much as I’d like it paid access, I like having some action in v2, and since it has become free, I have gotten a lot of experience in using spike strips and the new weapons. So I don’t support this petition.

2 Likes

Actually, if you were to ask a lot of people, they would actually agree that Paid Access was better for RP than what it is now.

2 Likes

Lowkey bringing back paid access would mean nothing. We have to be fair to everyone because some people are general good people and dont have any robux to pay for V2 So they do need to wait for FR And then if it were to be Paid it would screw everyone up because people arent just jerks that dont have robux to play V2 paid access all though its a good Idea I take back my support.

2 Likes

As much as I would love for the noobs to be deleted from V2, it doesn’t really matter anymore

2 Likes

Yeah I agree

2 Likes

Upon request.

2 Likes