Petition to make laws only apply to games in the firestone group games section

I concur with @Straphos’s statement.

1 Like

okay because people suck at reading here’s jeff to sum stuff up again
this time with a third of a credit in criminal justice
actus reus more like act on this rectum

btw because I realized I’d type it a LOT FSL = Firestone Law

under FSL bullshit is illegal blah blah blah
under FSL training places due to them being child places of FS departments fall under FSL blah blah blah
as such FSL is supposedly enforced at these locations blah blah blah
now the problem that was interpreted in that big ‘does the POST facility count under Firestone law’ case was if training facilities fall under FSL due to the necessity to train cadets and students but at the same time falling under the judicial jurisdiction of FSL
the verdict iirc was that while FSL still applies, it is waived at these locations for necessity of training
however the problem presented by butsworth is that the entire situation technically wasn’t a training
however the problem presented by POST vs the constitution is that laws are technically waived at these locations

i literally have no idea what I just said but I’m 80% sure I’m right

1 Like

my brain implodes whenever i try to read ur stuff here. it is so advanced111

tyvm
your friendly neighborhood kyle
wapchu

1 Like

aaron sorkin called, he wants his mushrooms back

1 Like

Hi, former Justice Danny here! As a ruling judge on the SC case that decided this, if you’re actually training you can kill all the people you want! But if you’re just dicking around it’s on you. See, what I don’t get is people know this damn well, but instead of doing a logical thing like going to a private game and having fun, they still dick around at TCs and wonder why they get in trouble. Also, you have no idea what you’re talking about @iLordOfAviation. Furthermore, doing this makes corruption legal! Because no one conspires to overthrow the government in the County, nor do they bribe or similar crimes. They do it on Discord. Furthermore, it allows plenty of rights violations by employeers.

1 Like

support

but should still take effect on discord for instances danny stated

5 Likes

I think this kind of inquiry would be better determined by the administrative team. In reality, all of the laws that were created were to only apply where you would actually be able to commit a crime (e.g. the actual game).

Additionally, I personally believe all laws, in their entirety, should only apply in the actual game where jurisdiction is actually defined.

Though, if people would not goof around in areas where any reasonable person would question someone’s activity, we would not be in such a bind.

3 Likes

@ everyone saying its ok if you’re training but not if you’re messing around

shutup

no

i dont care if ur just messing around or actually training

if you get prosecuted for any action you do at a game outside of fs group games page you were ABUSED!!!

1 Like

Persecuted implies you’re being falsely harmed for being part of a group. Will you please learn what the hell you’re talking about.

1 Like

oops i meant to say prosecuted

2 Likes

prosecutorial discretion is the main reason 99% of training center cases never see the light of court

regardless its still bullshit and i completely support this petition - however discord should apply too

2 Likes

Mhm, I can see this being needed.

1 Like

how would we define ‘training purposes’?

1 Like

if someone fucks around in a TC there’s three ways you solve

:ban
:kick
or you do disciplinary action - strikes, suspensions, terminations, blacklists. DPS can also enforce this through orders.

courts have no business in TC matters.

2 Likes

Bear will see what he can do.

1 Like

It should exclude literally, the court room, capitol, every training center, and that’s it. Laws should only apply in the county.

1 Like

Because like my concept I’ve stated previously, a POST instructor can make a mistake (like what happened to an instructor), of “crimes being valid at a training center” making him withdraw from the academy for a simple, training mistake.

1 Like

Different story if it was real life. Then they would be all correct to prosecute the person. But this is a motherfucking video game, how can it literally hurt someone if it was literally a mistake?

1 Like

Or for training purposes. It’s just literally fucking stupid, believe me.

1 Like

So basically overthrowing the Government is legal in your instance

1 Like