Petition to make F:DoH mandate and supervise In Hospital care only

I believe that with the Firestone Department of Health being in charge and mandating both In Hospital and PreHospital care are causing tensions between the two medical departments within Stapleton County (The SCFD and DoH’s SCMC). I belive that if it’s made so DoH is only in charge of In Hospital care instead of both, It will relive tensions. The SCFD already teaches the EMT protocols and regulations in house. So, I believe it’s pointless for DoH to be now regulating the certifications that SCFD is training, Performing Exams on, and issuing is a waste and excessive use of their power within the department.

9 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support Bro!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

If you can, do you mind providing evidence for the claims stated by multiple other people (that DOH did a bad)?

I’m completely neutral, and don’t know much about this incident, but this just seems like some power hungry people clashing. Sorry
SCFD and DOH, I have an opinion and I am allowed to freely say it without repercussions.

If you’d like to explain the incident further, or I have made a mistake, feel free to shoot me a DM explaining what I have misunderstood.

4 Likes

p.s. no I’m not trying to start a department war, I am stating an opinion. seems like some people don’t understand that atm.

2 Likes

Check your Discord Direct Messages. I outlined where this is coming from.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Yikes. I see what happened.

I support, though, I think Fed will just tell you to get your shit together. Sorry boys.

4 Likes

Support.

-OOFOOFERSON420
SCFD, Operations Captain

3 Likes

I don’t know the practicality of such a split, if that exists, or if this is just in retaliation of a strained relationship between the two departments. Regardless of what it is, getting such mandate to be approved by both the government and Fed would be a lot harder than the two departments sitting down together and working out their complications to ensure both departments can function and prosper together. Inefficiencies can always be worked out with diplomacy, once that fails, try something else, but as the term is closing I feel now isn’t the best time to be pressing the government.

3 Likes

sure, support.

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

They control your medical certifications as they should (especially legally now with that act a while ago) so nah

SCFD should not be its own beast and rules with medical care, that is legit why we have the department of health, to regulate medical care and so forth as well as manage our hospitals

3 Likes

That is like having DPS regulate POST certificates. DoH doesn’t issue EMT certificates to SCFD that is what FFA does. I don’t care what they do with their doctors but they shouldn’t regulate certificates they don’t issue.

Does that make sense?

2 Likes

What about FFA?

2 Likes

We’ve tried negotiating. Many, many times.

2 Likes

If that doesn’t work, speak to the Governor. Theres always diplomacy to be had, hopefully it still exists before retaliation.

2 Likes

i came back only to support this.

thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes