Petition to keep the State Patrol Air Support Unit in service

Hello, Citizens of Firestone.

I’m Corporal Slinkising from the Firestone State Patrol. As many of you may know, we have a division that many look forward to joining. This would be the Air Support Unit (ASU). As a Sergeant in the division, I’ve noticed that activity has dropped greatly. The main reason for this would be that for the past 2 months or so, we haven’t been able to fly in the county. Our main job is to patrol Stapleton County via air. Currently we can only fly at our training center and we can only simulate so much at a training facility. Now, you may be saying “Why do we need ASU?” or “The helicopters only cause lag we shouldn’t have them.” Well. On the ground you have SWAT to take are of major situations, riots, shootouts and they are good at what they do. Now imagine if we removed SWAT. Sure FNG or DHS:CRT could handle it but we need the extra force who is trained specifically to do what they do. Same thing with ASU. We are specifically trained to look out for major incidents and alert the ground units what is going on. If there is a pursuit, we can join in from the air and keep track of them instead of ground units having a hard time seeing them. We follow them until they get stopped. For the Special Response division, they can transport our special units in the county, SWAT, and CRT. If there is a major incident they can quickly pick up the tactical units and get them to where they need to be quickly; Much faster than they would be able to drive. You may be wondering why I’m rambling on about this. Well, our Superintendent asked fergie when the Falcons would be coming back into V2. Fergie said that ASU may have to be abolished. Everyone’s hard work would go to waste and no one wants that. So I ask that you the citizens of Firestone, can help us bring ASU back and running.

Conversation of Dragon and Fergie

8 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Imagine if we removed SWAT.

We did perfectly fine before SWAT existed?

1 Like

That was v1, without special people

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Kinda have to agree with Fergie on this one. With the player increase, the helicopters may have a lag factor.

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I fully agree ASU should be active in SC. ASU can do things no other division can do. ASU has been nothing but help to myself, coming from a DHS standpoint. I’m sure many other departments would say the same.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I agree. We’d add restrictions to how many can be in the air at once, such as one falcon or something. Wouldn’t really cause lag.

2 Likes

Suppprt. We already have a limit to how many can fly at once. We can limit the helis down to one if it’s going to keep asu here.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, especially in a time when ASU is needed more than ever (now that the Coast Guard has no boats), this shouldn’t even be a discussion. We need ASU for numerous sorts of situations, suicide situations, rescue situations, priority transport situations and so on…

I’m not in the Unit myself, but I am positive it’s a really useful Division within the State Patrol.

4 Likes

Support

SR Lieutenant BraydonWlodarczykMD

2 Likes

Causes hella lag.

No support.

1 Like

With experience as an LEO, having an air unit is very helpful.

Support.

1 Like

#support hazerdouslemons
#keepasu

1 Like

support

1 Like