Petition to fix visitations at the prison

To whom it may concern,

There seem to be no communications and feedback back from the devs! Department leaders send them request to fix bugs and there seem to be nothing happening!

I as an individual have lots of concern towards the developers that are not listening to the bugs of the departments. The problems are not being fixed, but they are getting ignored.

The Warden of the Department of Corrections has talked to me about how there is this broken door that is currently preventing visitations the safe way. He has also mentioned that there is not only one broken door but a few. This is a concern to all of our safety of the citizens of the State.

Meanwhile, visitations are still allowed. Since the visitation door is currently broken and have some issues with it. The warden has decided that all visitations are to be held in this area called the HOLDING CELL

The warden describes the holding cell has “With a door leading to the Inmate Drop off Area, It has benches and everything”

Here is a picture of the unsafe holding cell for visitors.

The warden has also mentioned the following “If they don’t fix visitation doors, and I stop the holding cell thing, then visitation won’t be a thing”

I have never been to the prison but to those who it may concern that they do visit the prison and visit prisoners this could be affecting you if the developers do not work on it.

My goal as an individual is not to shame nor to hate on the devs. They do great work, but they need to improve. We are not talking about designing and graphics. We are talking about an in game related issue that could be affecting hundreds of citizens visiting the prison!

We hope to get our message to the public and get these problems resolved.

Who would have known that one door could cause such a safety problem!

Edit: Apparently the visitation doors now work, HOWEVER, it’s like another cafeteria. No glass seperating the inmates, etc. To improve visitation please add those. Also other doors still don’t work!!!

3 Likes

Full Support.

Signed,

Wolfcreator2
Warden

3 Likes

Support.

Signed,

Booba2
FBI Deputy Director

2 Likes

Support.

Signed,

RUYGUY11
FDoC Captain

2 Likes

Support.

Signed,

jjackp2014
Correctional Officer

2 Likes

Edit: Apparently the visitation doors now work, HOWEVER, it’s like another cafeteria. No glass seperating the inmates, etc. To improve visitation please add those. Also other doors still don’t work!!!

2 Likes

Exactly, it’s a safety issue. Contact visitation isn’t a good idea. The civs and the inmates could gang up on the Correctional Officers and break them out or cause a riot.

3 Likes

Support

Signed,

The Honorable DannyboyLaw
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

2 Likes

Support

Signed,

Ex. Sergeant
JakeGames25

2 Likes

Update: How is it safe? This looks like a cafeteria!

How can a dark prison be safe??

4 Likes

sure support

3 Likes

Support. i guess <3 DOC

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Representative Racer

2 Likes