Petition to Abolish the FBI

this was useless

c l o s e d

1 Like

No. Absolutely not. If you think they’re starting dept wars please forward me proof and I will act according to Executive Order #28. They’re a vital department to Firestone, we cannot lose them. To fight against Government Corruption, we definitly need them to work as FBI.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Governor of the State of Firestone

1 Like

so what have they done so far thats vital to firestone and has made a huge impact

1 Like

FBI investigating insults at FBI? wtf

1 Like

That entire water case? reynolds pamphlet? that was pretty big in exposing some corruption.

1 Like

but whi really did all the work? wasnt io on that case??

1 Like

it was a joint operation, sure, fbi uncovered some big things in that, though.

1 Like

seems like they have their noses elsewhere

1 Like

if you believe that report it to me in my dms, ill take action

1 Like

i mean its fairly obvious in those screenshots. that seems to be the case, and certainly what they have shown the public.

1 Like

FBI is amazing Idea and shouldn’t be abolished. It’s just at moment it needs someone who can guide them to the right direction like DPS found.

1 Like

The current deputy director is who is former DPS is acting like DPS still. Investigating FSP for insulting them.

1 Like

Remove Deputy Director Markehabashi and FBI will be better. He investigated tacticalhaw a trooper and remove other incompetent agents like Champ101490.

3 Likes

Uh, no. The FBI has uncovered many important things. Remember the whole Jasonbourne and Kurloz scandal with that weird anarchist shit? Just because you don’t see everything they do, doesn’t mean they don’t do important things.

1 Like

Nah. FBI is important even if you don’t know it.

1 Like

When did I ever get investigated by the FBI? I thought the courts dealt with me although treason record is gone and appealed I am pretty sure no one investigated me correct me if I did

1 Like

I remember a whole release on the matter calling you two by name.

2 Likes

Sorry if I come off as rude,

I cant stand when people blame an entire department an attempt to petition to abolish the department because of one persons actions. Congratulations, an FBI DD has an alt in a public discord, is it a threat, are they at any risk to the common welfare of the state.

I personally am not knowledgeable in the situation, but from talking to FBI, DPS, and FSP HCOMM, it looks like this is HAWKS fault, sometimes people get aggravating and people say things they should not, they do things they should not.

Anyways thats it.

2 Likes

Oh yes, this is totally my fault for using my bill of rights and not answering questions they can easily get answers from on the arrest form.

Get your facts straight congressman

1 Like

“I personally am not knowledgeable in the situation, but from talking to FBI, DPS, and FSP HCOMM, it looks like this is HAWKS fault, sometimes people get aggravating”

No wonder they told me what they told me, you really act terribly. Two things, one, looks like, and two, “but from talking to FBI, DPS, and FSP HCOMM”

1 Like