Petition for the re-establishment of DHS

what departments are struggling with numbers? nobody wants to join municipals if that’s the department you’re referencing

4 Likes

Great idea

4 Likes

I guarantee most people would leave PDP if dhs was readded

3 Likes

Maybe if we abolished three departments to replace it with 1, that could boost numbers

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

a number of the people in municipal departments are incompetent. the command members are competent but some of the officer bodies are incompetent and dhs would never accept them. i’ve seen it first hand, and there’s nothing training divisions can do to fix an officer’s behavior on duty. that’s my take on it. we’re struggling to find competent officers. most of them are in department command and there’s a decent amount of them in the overall statewide officer body, but it would strip the departments bare of members if we ever re-established dhs

5 Likes

I most certainlysupport this

4 Likes

Good.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

support, abolishing municipal police departments would also rise employee count in DHS

3 Likes

Support, municipal PDs were tried and arent great. Bring back the department we all worked hard to get in

5 Likes

i support

3 Likes

even if i tried to do the petition ting with a help of some people fed will never approve of it and i do not see this happening anytime soon

4 Likes

those people arent qualified to join dhs fym

4 Likes

halarious

1 Like

The only way he would even consider changing it is if a ton of us made a point we wanted it back. It doesn’t hurt to try

2 Likes

dhs = noobs

1 Like

Cap you left for fbi

2 Likes

as the previous future DHS secretary, this post is STUPID!

@FederalLaw i can’t believe they dont trust the ESU!

1 Like