Petition for the Governor to improve EO formatting

The Governor recently issued Executive Order 66. Keen observers will notice several deficiencies with the formatting of this document.

• It is askew.
  • It is in low resolution.
  • It is black and white.
  • Its text cannot be selected or copied.

The Governor has said this is intentional.

I respectfully ask that the Governor publishes documents in a format which is appropriate to this century. We have the technology to produce good, legible, clear, digital documents in full colour.
I am sure the Governor is aware of this, since the formatting of Executive Order 65 is up to snuff.

Save yourself and your fellow citizen from eye strain and sign this petition.

4 Likes

this sounds really petty however it is very true. that shit is hard to read and is very much a strain on the eyes who those who care to read these executive orders

mine was the bestest ever
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H3bkxABAejC0BdWo6o7mT1TdTiVRK9PT/view

i proudly sign this petition

however, one of the best things as governor is having your own unique format, but this one is AWFUL

1 Like

NO SUPPORT !!! SCANNED DOCUMENTS R GREAT !!

1 Like

I actually think it looks better visibly speaking than any other I’ve seen since 2016. It resembles an actual government document with class, it looks great. I prefer it over colored.

Also, it can be copied and selected- black and white, who cares? It’s great.

4 Likes

wtf is this you mega nerd @Kamraxn

3 Likes

I hope the Jedis fall.

2 Likes

may the force be with you

2 Likes

fuck the jedi

1 Like

We over in Archives made good notice of Order 66, though they may be incomplete.

2 Likes

OMG HOW U NOT KNOW BRO

2 Likes

Order 66 was reserved for the shutdown and purge EO.

Shutdown one: redacted
Purge EO: redacted

2 Likes

I’m declaring this petition a roaring success. The Governor has realized the error of his ways. EO 66 has been straightened and the text has been made clear, allowing it to be both read and copied with ease.

2 Likes

I DO KNOW IM JUST SAYING YOURE A NERD FOR PUTTING IT THERE

1 Like

If you want a plaintext version you can just wait for the Register.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.