Petition for the government to make electric cars more affordable!

Hey there! It’s me Acentrix!

Why is the government still not enforcing and advertising there electric cars as they are for there fossil burning vehicles?

Well what we want is for the government to give us funding for electric car purchases or at least advertise them!!

Is the government only caring for profit or is it caring for the environment too!

Fighting climate change while supporting economic growth, efficiency and productivity should be part of the government’s plan to build Firestone up and deliver on its number-one priority to grow the economy and create jobs.

So what are we waiting for? Let’s save the planet by get incentives when we can afford a electric car with incentives!

2 Likes

yeno :wink:

1 Like

well, the only electric car we currently have is the tesla, and its meant to be expensive realistically

2 Likes

I think that we still need a plan to reduce the price and change the vision on our environment

2 Likes

lets use wind power cars!!

2 Likes

I don’t think that the government are going to change that, to be honest.

2 Likes

Hey at least it’s an idea right?

2 Likes

IT’S A SCAM!

2 Likes

Indeed, and a good one. But this might just be a lost cause, to be honest.

2 Likes

And I honestly, as part of the Governor’s Executive Branch, don’t care. There are always other cars.

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the feedback. It might not be a good idea or never happen but I just hope that one day I own a tesla for cheap :c

I do not have a firestone job so money is hard haha!

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Get POST Tier 3 and you can always get into FDOC :wink:

2 Likes

This is a video game froobs

2 Likes

I applied to be in FDOC a few days ago.

I don’t feel like going to POST to be in the Sheriffs or the HLS. I want a change of career to something interesting

3 Likes

I’m aware but since this is a state there is politics… I was trying my best to try to get politics going or something haha!

3 Likes