People disconnecting during arrest

Ya know, its almost conveniant for.someones wifi to go out when convenient for them. Disconnecting their wifi to ‘trick’ devs is utterly pathetic. I believe more bans should be pushed out and pro-longed.

2 Likes

Developers have been banning people for a long time for logging. It doesn’t really matter the reason, it’s just the fact they they coincidentally ‘disconnected’ while they were in the process of being incarcerated.
Signature

2 Likes

Now what for those whos wifi’s are actually going out? :thinking:

They get punished too? My wifi goes out every so little often, on top of that the weather can cause wifi to go out, so we’re gonna punish the people who’s wifis actually goes out?

2 Likes

Sucks that their wifi conveniently went out during the arrest. Not when shit was in their favor but when they were going to be arrested. Sucks to suck i guess .

1 Like

I think the developers should either;

a) hire more moderators
b) make it to where if someone logs in cuffs, they are banned.

3 Likes

Exactly… It could just be that my wifi is bad (AT&T) But, I lose connection every so often and I’ve lost connection in cuffs around 4 times which is why I always record for evidence

1 Like

People can unplug their router or something to get it to disconnect, so just because you disconnect doesn’t mean it was an internet error.

2 Likes

@NotoriousAmerican

1 Like

I’m sorry to say, but the community is so awful that unless they can difinitivly prove it they can wait the temporary ban out.

2 Likes

i don’t think the devs care about people’s wifi problems.
it’s bs if you ask me.
i mean lots of peoples wifi go out a lot, i can tell you at least one person in the development team had that type of problem before
but no one cares if a regular citizen gets his wifi out, like disconnects.
the devs can do what they want sadly.

1 Like

Why cant first offence be a warning?

here’s what I’d say to solve the problem unlike notorious
the development team should make it when someone leaves in cuffs, the officer can still fill out a report, and when the logger rejoins, he’s in jail.

if this was when a suspect was fleeing, attempt to get his name, or record (which is like body cams)

best way to solve this is make body cams (which means use a recording software)

and make that feature

Because 98% of logging reports aren’t like this, where people leave, come back, and leave again. It’s very annoying and violates the game’s TOS of sorts

2 Likes

there is also impersonation on users going on too, example is @TheMatthew_RBLX false arrested that redpew guy when the logger looked like him

1 Like

@NotoriousAmerican Why would you automate actions that would otherwise be handled by a true moderator? Having a position as a game moderator would be irrelevant.

1 Like

Then that’s their problem.

2 Likes

What??

1 Like

“Make it to where the cuffs auto ban…”

1 Like

Let’s be real here, it’s difficult to get mods to ban people.

1 Like

if i was correct one head developer is working on this, leave in cuffs, you can still go to jail

1 Like