☭☭ Patchy319 for County Council ☭☭

☭☭ Patchy319 For The Stapleton County Council ☭☭
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Who are you comrade?
Hello comrade! My name is Patchy319 and I am currently running in the Stapleton County Council elections. I have been on roblox since 2011 and have co-founded Coffee Corner and a few other minor groups. I am running for the Stapleton County Council because I want to help Firestone in ways I know I can.
☭ Experience ☭
I have alot of experience on roblox because I have been on roblox since 6/12/2011. This proves I have the qualification of leadership and most importantly dedication to be running for this position. Below are a few of my notable position I have held in the past.

Co-Founder of Coffee Corner
Capital Coffee Executive
TRC Commander
Rockport Homeland Security (CTU Division)
Rockport National Security Committee Deputy Head
☭Plan For The County☭
I have noticed the Stapleton County Government becoming stale and dying. However, it is not too far gone! I believe with a bit of work it can become revived and vivid. Below is a few of the goals I plan to accomplish…

Tourism
One reason the county is becoming stale is because there is little to do there. I believe we could fund more tourist attractions to be in the county. Take for example, the community pool. It is a nice pool, but there isn’t any fun waterslides or anything special about it. That would be great to get more people into the county!

The Economy
In Stapleton County, the economy is out of wack! Gas prices are high to their real life counter parts and pay for jobs in the county isn’t great either. We could also use more businesses in Stapleton, as it would allow money to be spent on more than just cars and guns. I would love to fix this drastic economy by raising wages, moving in more businesses and lowering gas prices.

Guns
Gun prices are insane! $500 for the cheapest legal gun! Thats a bit extreme, considering its only on a per game basis as well. So I want to keep the price the same, but allow guns to save like cars. This would basically mean you would just buy ammo for your gun, after purchase. Without something like this in place, it would be difficult to defend yourself, because it is!

Aviation
There isn’t many places to go or do in Stapleton County, so why not add planes? It would give the Department of Aviation something to do and allow for another mode of transportation, unlike just cars. Of course, I can’t force the developers to do anything, but I can always make suggestions.

☭Conclusion☭
In conclusion, Stapleton County needs a revamp in their government, and with me on your county council I would do my best to Make Stapleton County Great Again!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you would like to support my campaign, Please sign this forum with either

“Signed"
or
"Support”

Thank you for your time, and have a great rest of your day! :sunglasses:

1 Like

image Ok… Better bring me coffee

3 Likes

No support… You legit put the same thing you said as last time?.. Seems legit.

Signed,

signature

County Councilman.

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
signature
TheMatthew_RBLX
Firestone House of Rep.

1 Like

thats quite the experience u got there -_-

1 Like

support

1 Like

I support!

Signed,

TabbytheKat

2 Likes

Your plans are unrealistic as Developers set all of it gun prices, gas prices, wages, and even the buildings etc. No support.

1 Like

I didn’t read anything but support because communism!!!1!1!1!1!1!1

2 Likes

this is why you failed at your senate session

1 Like

no its because amer/hawk was a cunt

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Every single thing you’ve said your’re gonna do in the county isn’t actually possible. Tbh they all seem like fake political promises. If you really want to have a chance to help us county council, help us with new mayor’s and new overall city leaders.

Signed,
Councilman
Markehabashi

1 Like

@TitanNation Your support will not count as it is not valid. If you wish to support please reply with a valid post.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

No support. This is legit the exact same thing as your last County Council plans except your Aviation plan, which may I mention, will never be possible.

2 Likes

The reason we have the airport. Most likely to not happen in Stapleton.

Businesses have to be approved by Commerce. Gas prices are legit cheap depending on the tank you have. Apply for jobs. . not that hard, take time out of your day to apply for a job and don’t be fucking lazy. Guns: So you’re gonna allow people to obtain an illegal gun easier (unless they arent lazy and take time out of their day and go to a CFCT to get their license)?

2 Likes

Unrealistic goals for a start. No support.

1 Like

No support,
Goals are to an extent unrealistic,
Some are outright impossible.
Also you’ve associated yourself with a Party that has been accused of corruption in prior elections.

1 Like

To clear up the aviation section:

@FedoraMasterB98 has confirmed no airport or privately owned aircraft will be added into Stapleton County. The only aviation staying in the county, for now, is the FSP ASU which will most likely be removed in the future due to lag reasons.

yeah…

1 Like