Patchy319 (Dadd_yPatchy) For Redwood City Council

I have helped these city governments greatly in my past, but I can do more!

I made a flag for each city during my first tenure as CE:

I believe they are great flags… Sadly Arborfield is the only one that still uses the flags, what a shame.

Either way, I wish to help the city in terms of their structure and appeal. I have recently made departments very nice headers (Like I did for Arborfield and The County Government Prior), which I wish to contribute a variant to this city government.

Examples of most recent headers:

Having not been barred from the position of city council in the bill that barred me, I am clear to run for this office and do represent those who may still support me in the jurisdiction of Redwood.

I would be happy to contribute some articles to make this city shine, like I did with Arborfield with JollyPopLolly. The rose is still iconic, it is still there today!

Signed,
Daddy Patchy

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Suport, Hope it goes well.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Outline so more of what you want to do in Redwood City Council. You making flags and banners don’t give me anything.

2 Likes

Under section 3A of A Bill to Bar Dadd_yPatchy from Public Office , It states “The following positions within the County of Stapleton are considered government offices: County Government Staff” County Council and the position of Alderman is deemed under County Government Staff.

2 Likes

Correct which means you can’t be in any public office .

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

2 Likes