Parkerswc78 for Redwood City Council

VOTE PARKERSWC78 FOR REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL

Hello, I am Parkerswc78. I have been in the State of Firestone for almost 2 years now off and on. I am running for Redwood City Council. You might not know me as well as other people but I guarantee that I can make a change to Stapleton County. I feel that Redwood has so much potential to become something bigger than it already is. That is why I am running for Redwood City Council.

I have many plans for the City of Redwood if I was to be elected. I would like to boost activity in the city and I think the way of doing that is by contracting more Companys to be working in our City. Not only that but I would like the City to start hosting more public gatherings. I think that it is really important to have an active and stable city.

I also am looking forward to trying to stop the crime rate in Redwood. I have been in Firestone for some time now and I feel that the crime rate in Redwood is way too high. I am looking forward to bringing my Ideas to the City of Redwood. I feel that if we all work together as a community we can take Redwood into the 21st Century.

Job Occupations

Department of Public Works

Even though I may not have as many jobs compared to other people that does not mean I do not know how Firestone works. I have been in Firestone for almost 2 years now and I have seen the City of Redwood change for the better and worse. I am just the person to help Redwood change for the better.

Thank you for reading this, if you have any questions feel free to contact me at any time.

Citizen Parkerswc78

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like