OVG for County Executive

Support for sure

2 Likes

Worst thing ever. How will SCSO and SCFD function? If you answer “they’ll go under state level” then rethink the whole FS government cause I don’t think the county executive should have the power to abolish his own government rank.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

#BIGHEADPOWER
#YELLOWMANFORTHEWIN

2 Likes

wait ovg didin’t u quit roblox

2 Likes

NO SUPPORT

VOTE ASH OR PATCHY (PREFERABLY PATCHY) TODAY

FEDERALISED SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, NOT A UNITARY SYSTEM.

2 Likes

support.

best campaign promise ever made

2 Likes

They operate normally. They dont go under state level. They stay in limbo land (where they are now, because the state has still abolished the county government and never undone it. anything the county does can and should be challenged in court) until Congress chooses to fix this problem they’ve consistantly neglected.

2 Likes

The County Executive does not and should not have the power to designate what is a state department and what isn’t one.

2 Likes

how realistic would it be to have a SCSO and SCFD but no county? I bet fed is going to shoot this down anyway gl

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT, DOWN WITH COUNTY GOVERNMENT!

Signed

2 Likes

suPPORT

2 Likes

OMG STOP SUPPORTING

KEEP COUNTY

2 Likes

no support

3 Likes

no support

3 Likes

Support you big sexy lemon head. Althought I’d love to support my mans OVG, I kinda dont agree with abolish the county Government.

No support, sorry Mr lemon

6 Likes

The County Government has been abolished over five times, SCSO/SCFD appointments going to the state. Fed had no objections.

2 Likes