Outbacksteak_law for House of Representatives (Special Election)

Hello I am outbacksteak_law and I have been in Firestone for a few months now. In this time I have gained a lot of experience in many different departments. I have also met a good amount of people and made some new friends within the State of Firestone.

To be more specific about my experiences I have had in Firestone here is a list:
-First joined the Department of Transportation. Was not here for long. Max of 3 week maybe less.
-Then joined the Department of Public Safety and stayed there for about two - three months. I was Director of Appeals originally and then Director of Emergency Management. I eventually resigned as the division was useless and boring.
-I went through POST and am now currently in The Firestone State Patrol as a Corporal which I will obviously have to resign from if I get this position.
-I also am EMT-P certified. Never perused the career but I do have the knowledge.
-Finally I am in the Firestone National Guard

If I am elected I plan to use the knowledge I have gained through my many careers to help me vote on the right laws and try to create only laws that will benefit the State of Firestone. I also will try to listen to peoples suggestions when I can.

Feel free to contact me either through the forum or discord.

Thank you for reading my speech!

2 Likes

This man will definitely succeed as a representative.

Support,

Uncircuit

2 Likes

Support,

BritishPolicing1.

2 Likes

Yo yooo Yoooo! I was forced to support this

Support Startrooper2345
LE SCSO MAN

2 Likes

you were not forced.
thank yall for the support!