OpticKamilShot for Redwood City Council

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. If you don’t know me I’m OpticKamilShot and I’m running for Redwood City Council.

Firestone Employment/Experience:

• Firestone State Patrol, Sergeant
  • FSP: Air Support Unit, Sergeant
  • POST Certified, Class 48
  • FFA Certified, Class 17

Plans

• Communicate and consult with the residents of Redwood
  • I will make sure to help and support our local businesses
  • Engage with the community through hosting and/or attending events
  • Create/Pass bills that are much needed for the city, that will benefit the people the most and that will make the city a safer place
  • Improve relations between the county and other city governments
  • I would also like to assist our Law Enforcement departments and make sure they have the necessary resources and laws to keep Redwood safe and to ease their jobs

Conclusion

Thank you for taking the time to read this “speech”. I would like to mention that I haven’t had much if not any prior government experience and I’m running for City Council as I think this is a good place to start for a beginner like me. I will do everything in my power to make Redwood a better place mainly from a safety aspect as Redwood has an extremely high crime rate. I’ll be putting a lot of effort and dedication into this city if I were to be elected and I will make sure to fulfill my duties as a City Council member. I’m hoping to be elected and gain experience from this position and I’m hoping for you to support my candidacy. Once again, thanks for reading this and if you have a question/comment/concern please forward it to my discord DMs (Optic#9051) and I’ll try my best to get back to you.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support from iiPennsylvania_Laws

2 Likes

I support. I believe that OpticKamilShot would make a good, safe city of Redwood. He has the hope that can lead us to nothing but success. Once again, I support

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like