Opinions on tim being nominated for FSP Super

LOL I CANT BELIEVE IT

this further proves canine has no idea what he’s doing, and all you guys did was vote in a shit leo governor who lacks all experience in the government field

3 Likes

HAHA WASNT THERE AN FNG GATE WHERE TIM KNEW ALL ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING???
THE CORRUPTION IN FNG HICOMM AND SF?

WHAT, HES HELLA INACTIVE TOO

4 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

You know what you all are just looking at this to say no just because he’s in fng and apparently to you guys that’s under a Leo grow the fuck up… He got his POST a ERT like everyone else and you guys rub him in the dire Senate I hope you do your job correctly!

3 Likes

GIVES MIDDLE FINGER TO FNG HICOMM

4 Likes

I don’t know what say but, I think we are going have two groups having a leader inactive as hell.
Nice Job Canine doing something that will “improve” fsp.

5 Likes

sir, i just want you to know that if you ever become a high command of scso and are next in line (up to number 5) to become sheriff, ill put in the DPW secretary instead after i get elected county executive yes sir thank you. hopefully the dpw secretary is pathwaysbball. he’s post cert.

3 Likes

I like Tim as a person but he broke numerous of his promises in January. He said he would update FNG documents, revamp the Court Martial system, etc. but it never got done. His personal life and Mayflower have severely affected his ability to perform his duties and maintain activity.

8 Likes

4 Likes

the fact he let corruption and criminal activity happen under his nose and he’s hella inactive

and the fact no other fsp hicomm got the CHANCE LOL!

3 Likes

Ok, you wanna just throw the activity card out there eh? Tim has done way more in FS then you ever will so why not give him a chance as the FSP super? But all you do is base it off fng and don’t give him a god damn chance!

4 Likes

he couldnt even do his regular job, i’d rather not give him a chance, eh?

3 Likes

Should tim have been nominated

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

This is going to be interesting. No one can see your votes so feel free to vote your opinion

3 Likes

Wow envelope just wow

3 Likes

interesting is the only word i have

3 Likes

timshep is a good candidate my opinion

4 Likes

inactive and untrustworthy is a good candidate?

3 Likes

“He’s hella inactive” Tim’s got better things to be doing rather than paying all his attention to a lego game. Ive known Tim for a long time and I know he can run FSP and put it back in shape. Tim has ran multiple departments both in and out of Firestone smoothly. So give the man a chance, who knows, what if he does fix up FSP (If he actually gets confirmed) Timshep was nominated out of no where but im pretty darn sure he was nominated because he impressed Canine in some way.

3 Likes

canine? what does canine’s opinion do? just because he’s “governor”??? he lacks experience politically, and has only been in the LEO field? how does he know structuring, administration, and much much more that comes into a department???

3 Likes