Opinion's on the recent resignation of Senator DiazEdmundo

diaz big head didnt retract we need to bar him from ever taking office again I do not feel safe with him in office

1 Like

Dont be a dumbass with resignations? this you??

3 Likes

based cuxle reply i agree diaz is an attention seeker!!!

2 Likes

yo letter straightup said you were “tired”, and then under an hour later intended to retract

not a “bandwagoner” just stating the truth lol

3 Likes

Check the date luv

APRIL FOOLS!! I QUIT MY JOB!!! wait what?? you wont give it back!!! it was april fools!!! they still shouldn’t be talking when they did that, it should be another member of congress stating that who didn’t resign for april fools

3 Likes

Like I said before Oliver, if he hadnt of messed around with a “fake” resignation we wouldnt be in this situation, it is his own fault… If you’re going to follow Auto by resigning then retracting, do it right

2 Likes

As superman said, this is a lesson to not be a dumbass with resignations.

You, quite literally, did the exact same thing.

1 Like

He baby rage resign because he get bully and say intend to retract to sound smart Lol

3 Likes

Except Auto actually retracted the resignation, unlike Diaz who intended to…

1 Like

Youre all trying too hard to side with Diaz, even though it was his fault… If he had actually retracted his resignation instead of intending to retract, he would still be in the senate. Better yet, perhaps he shouldn’t have faked a resignation in the first place. Learn curve for those who plan to do something so stupid, either do it properly, or don’t do it at all.

Fact of the matter is, Diaz is gone and there is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

bro i made a poll and haven’t spoken in chat in hours. Relax homie

1 Like

Since this is too hard for plenty of y’all to comprehend, I’m not actually trying to pick a side all that much. Vote how you will and this is because I’m really curious lol.

1 Like

It was generalised

1 Like

“Youre” “You”

1 Like

“You’re all”

1 Like

A part of me, in a totally apolitical haha funny meme kinda way, wishes we were in the alternate reality where Auto’s internet went out or something and she couldn’t retract the April Fool’s joke @Automationeer

Not because of any political reasoning, just because it’s be ironic and funni

6 Likes

auto didnt officially or legally resign… diaz did and didn’t even do it as an april fools joke… dunno how hard that is to comprehend

1 Like

Still though, the chris said joke resignations are treated as legitimate. Auto should take his own advice and not joke around with resignations and retracting them simply because it is april fools.

3 Likes

auto resigned, its just that auto retracted the resignation fully

2 Likes