OPINION POLL: Does Firestone STILL need a Department of State?

This is an official opinion poll sponsored by The Executive Branch of Firestone.

It has recently come to my attention with the resignation of the Secretary of State that the State Department may no longer serve purpose.

This poll is in no way shape or form a legally binding poll.

All votes will be counted and will retain anonymity.

Some reasoning you should consider before voting:

YES - Mayflower has reopened its State Department, new states are blossoming, we have a realistic position we should fill.

NO - Virtual Relations are pointless, and only offer “military” defense, and war is pointless in the State setting too.

LEADERSHIP - Ever since Secretary Butsworth resigned, the State Department hasn’t had “good” leadership. We should get a good Secretary to help make it work.

POLL:

Does Firestone STILL need a Department of State?

• Yes, we do!
  • No, we do not!
  • It depends on the states we’re talking to.
  • We need some serious changes first, leadership, jobs, etc.
  • No opinion

0 voters

Thank you for voting.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Governor of the State of Firestone

1 Like

is replying

1 Like

Just thought I’d drop this here: KEEP THIS ON TOPIC BECAUSE LAST POLL FROM THE GOVS I HAD TO LOCK DUE TO SHITPOST, DISRESPECT, AND OFFTOPIC.

2 Likes

I think it adds realism and can be interesting to our state under specific circumstances – I also do think it’s retarded that we are not allowed to do things outside of Firestone that may effect our career in Firestone, however.

7 Likes

I have been trying my hardest to get the Department of State working, But I cannot as the Governor is failing to contact me on changes he needs and as Acting Secretary of State there is only so much I can do. My administration is not permanent as I expect someone else to be nominated so I am attempting to clean it up for the next administration. Which is why I am acting as if I will not be staying in office much longer as I expect someone new to be nominated.

Other than that we are working heavy behind the scenes attempting to forge relations with other states. I just do not have the resources to do any of what I would like to do as Acting Secretary of State.

2 Likes

Not surprised. @Baron_Natertot8425

1 Like

As the infamous C Montgomery Burns once said “interestinggggggg”

1 Like

The Department of State needs serious changes that I couldn’t do. After 8 months of working in the Department of State, everything became repetitive. At this point in our community, there are no good functional states, besided Mayflower, which considers itself part of the United States. You either deal with the shitness of Docklands or Koliger. The Department of State just needs something else to do. I couldn’t do these changes BECAUSE I GOT DITCHED EVERYTIME I HIRED A DEPUTY SECRETARY, which I rely on for help. I tried making it a secondary department, obviously no one listened to me. The Department of State just needs something else to do.

1 Like

The only decent State in our genre is Mayflower if we’re going to have any sort of international relations they’re undoubtedly the ones to go to in regards to cooperation.

Docklands, Koliger & Rockport are a no go, at least until they get themselves their stuff together which will most likely never happening.

Overall, the only State we could have any sort of decent relationship and cooperation with is Mayflower.

1 Like

Foreign affairs is pointless in this video game. We have no reprocussions for being isolationist so why bother?

1 Like

it’s roblox so why not

i feel bad for the former secretary of state though
his deputy secretary of state techiey resigned
and he had no one to get help from, so he resigned.
then techiey got secretary of state

1 Like

Due to there being an insufficient amount of professional “ro-states” on ROBLOX it would be most suitable to switch the duties of the State Department as of now. We could have the State Department focus on employment, elections, records, and others things of that sort. I just have the mindset that states should not be engaging in foreign relations–it’s ridiculous.

If we could switch the duties and get a new Secretary the State Department would be a success and necessity in no time.

2 Likes

I agree with you!

1 Like

It’s just like the policies and customs of the US Department of State, if we, a private US citizen, commits a crime outside of the county, we have consequences to face when we get back.

1 Like

really dumbasses. just keep it.

1 Like

Chill man.

1 Like

Yeah this. My state’s DoS handles all of this, not foreign relations lmao

2 Likes

Mine does too, in addition to us having a Workforce Commission.

2 Likes

you dont even know if there is an insufficient amount. ive been taking hours to seek out every single state that is active and follows the rules of recognition

1 Like

Congratulations, you win a Snickers.

3 Likes