Opinion Poll: Are you looking forward to arrest reports from DPS?

I want to know all of your opinions on this matter. Seems pointless to me but who knows we could get something big out of this.

• Yes, I can’t wait for them!
  • Maybe, depends on what it requires.
  • Absolutely not.
  • No opinion/don’t have to do them/etc

0 voters

Feel free to explain why you voted the way you did.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Governor of the State of Firestone

2 Likes

dhs ftw

4 Likes

fsp ftw

2 Likes

Not only does this bring more stress to officers, officers can arrest people by the tens.

If an officer “forgets” to submit an arrest report, and then gets suspended, terminated, etc by DPS for this, I find it quite hideous.

DPS also brings up the fact that they will be “prosecuting” the people who the officers arrest, which isn’t how things work.

The DOJ are the people who prosecute people, and DPS is not like DOJ in any way shape or form. I think DPS needs to learn its place, as it’s primarily an internal affairs department.

Signed,

TACTlCALHAWK
Associate Director
Firestone Bureau of Investigation

6 Likes

all these logs makes us not wanna do our job

3 Likes

To Stressful, and let me tell you, as a Former LEO, they already have a work load

3 Likes

HENLO

officer cutie reporting 4 duty

2 Likes

Selfish and horrible idea

DPS hicomm has been taking it to far recently, and this really shows it. Giving Leo’s more to worry about, more to do, and more paperwork is disgusting. Suspending and terminating people for it is even worse. Is DPS hicomm trying to ruin and upset the Leo’s and community?

3 Likes

I think it’s useless, we provide the reason for the arrest in the gui also in the patrol logs. And when this keeps going on, you patrol 30 minutes but have paperwork for 60 minutes.

4 Likes

also this is a virtual game. Just remember that DPS

2 Likes

DPS said each arrest report will take around three minutes, a Law Enforcement Officer arrest ten suspects in a patrol. Welcome to 30 minutes arrest report adding!

2 Likes

This just makes me increasingly upset.

Number one, DPS forcing themselves into our relations with the Justice department by these reports.

Number two, the fact that we’d get suspended for not doing it or maybe even terminated.

In my honest opinion id like to say that DPS has always been an INVESTIGATIVE department. Switching up so quickly? I’m not really buying it. I am CONVINCED that the ulterior reasoning behind this is to look for LEOs to investigate. Same with every other directive.

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

4 Likes

who would be excited for this.

2 Likes

Adding more and more unnecessary stuff to fsp/scso just makes them quit or not do their job. LEO’s arrest a lot of people in a shift. Imagine, Shift logs, Discharge Logs, Sub-Div Logs (ASU/SWAT) and now arrest logs. One day i sense a petition for DPS because in my opinion they are going way too far. Pretty sure troopers and deputies are sick of it.

2 Likes

the one time i am glad i got fired from fsp and joined dps

2 Likes

also make all this shit in game (v2) for christ sake. patrol logs, arrest logs all that shit so its simple.

2 Likes

In FNG we had patrol logs and during that time, NO ONE came to the base.

HICOMM eventually came to their senses and realised it was a stupid idea and removed them.

We now get 3+ FNG on the base along with Coast Guard.

You have to remember, as much as we’re trying to be authentic in roleplay. It’s just a fucking game

4 Likes

Let’s be semi-realistic where in the fucking United States would Department Heads, Governor’s, or Mayor’s encourage LEOs to arrest people and mandating them to do arrest report. Please tell me

~DevLtWolfee
SCSO Corporal

2 Likes

SCSO already has databases. If you are an SCSO Deputy, you and I both know that databases include arrest reports, incident reports, etc.

This only replaces arrest reports on your database.

/shrug

Either way, I feel it is a good thing to record who arrests who so that a log can be pertained other than just the record. I also feel it is a good way for an officer to work realistically. In real life, you do a scene, then you fill out 20 minutes worth of paper work.

Again, it isn’t that hard anyways, toughen up and get your work done. DPS is trying their best.

• SCSO Lieutenant Mxtt_Bear
2 Likes

There is no quota on the arrest reports. They are requiring arrest reports for the arrests you make.

In the end, arrest reports keep a log of the officer’s view on the situation when they arrest someone. SCSO already has these, so its just replacing the reports on the databases.

2 Likes