Wasn’t about the elections but…

2 Likes

please dont exile me for recording me =’(

1 Like

like the post too plz

2 Likes

no because you dont deserve the credit lmao booba and the other peeps do

1 Like

As stated in my: Observations behind FSP Superintendent Water's removal from FSP and events which followed

I referred to water as being “Power Hungry”. Well, this not only sparked the investigation behind the Reynolds Pamphlet, but also interest from civilians into the situation.

As a result, it has been concluded that he was INDEED power hungry, as he clearly wanted someone (A governor) who could re-instate him into his position. I have nothing else to say, but that you FSP troopers out there should stop supporting this power hungry man you call your “Superintendent”. He is all you know, and you are all being trapped in knowing one thing and not wanting that to change.

Start thinking critically.

• Lieutenant Mxtt_Bear, Sheriff’s Office
2 Likes

WHAT IS WRONG WITH LOBBYING SENATORS

2 Likes

some of these senators r very very very very bias in my opinion

3 Likes

but we hire them to be biased and vote based on their opinions so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

I’m literally about to bang my head on my laptop.

3 Likes

If you want my guess. He’s just mad because he know he’d fuck up so he’s taking a kind of “revenge”

2 Likes

Um… I think it was not needed because Senators are to be influenced basically if FIrestone State Patrol bribed him then that’s a different story.

2 Likes

There was no money involved

2 Likes

This is legit Treason. I want all of them prosecuted.

2 Likes

The way the Senate handled this situation was unacceptable. The results of this situation have been manipulated by both sides of the party. If this situation is going to be fixed, it’s best to hire someone that isn’t affilated with the State Patrol. As long as a neutral party is handling the situation, we will move forward.

1 Like

@DannyboyJurist then do it

1 Like

Do I look like the DOJ?

1 Like

innocent*

2 Likes
1 Like

another one bites the dust
rip water

1 Like