Whats your opinion?

IdentityLaw Experiences & Certifications:

Peace Officer Standards and Training Certification
Firestone State Patrol Basic Trooper Training Certification
RPL Certification issued by Department of Aviation
Public Attorney Certification
BAR Certification
State of Firestone Senator
Current P.O.S.T Head Instructor (Junior Instructor x2, Instructor x2)
Former Captain Firestone State Patrol (Trooper,x2 Corporal,x2 Sergeant,x2 Lieutenant, x1)
Former Director of Firestone State Patrol Air Support Division (Sergeant x2, Lieutenant x1)
Former Department of Public Safety Supervisory Investigator
Former Mayor of Arborfield
State Prosecutor Firestone

Bjohn’s Experiences & Certifications:
First term Senator of Firestone
Numerous other Law Enforcement and Government positions within other groups

Just a opinionated poll, comment below.
IdentityLaw and Bjohn323 Campaign Rally hosted at the V2 Capital, Tuesday, 8:00 CST, 9:00 EST

1 Like

Voting for Buts and OVG becaus eyou didn’t put down that you’re a state prosecutor

1 Like

fixed

1 Like

I’d rather have someone else, but I would vote for you

1 Like

You guys are most likely good candidates – but the sad news is that most of this is a popularity contest, so I think we know who the obvious win will be.

1 Like

He has POST behind him tho sooo

I’m sorry Iden but after your recent string of mistakes regarding the activity of POST staff – something that can get them fired – I just don’t have as much of a positive opinion.

I agree with Straphos. No one wants to acknowledge this but the popularity factor is more significant than the skill factor. Oh well.

1 Like

50% Correct. That’s why OVG abd Buts are going to win. Popultary and know what they’re doing. But I believe after reading everyone’s campaign threads once those are released will POSSIBLY pressuade my mind.

1 Like

You haven’t even seen the manifestos, and the debates, so clearly, you’re basing it on your own personal, bias beliefs.

1 Like

@NotoriousAmerican You’re special kid

1 Like

You’re certain about supporting Butsworth, even came to my game chanting it.

1 Like

he has the right to support tho?

2 Likes

There was no error made that could of put someones job on the line, the only error made was on your card as far as I am aware. Refer to the activity policy and DM me on discord with any questions and or concerns regarding it. https://trello.com/c/t4Fkbcsx/7053-activity-new

1 Like

Oh so whenever people CANNOT host they get striked, thats the policy ok

1 Like

Uh, did I say there was something wrong with it? No.

1 Like

Yes you did

1 Like

you kinda implied it so, yes.

1 Like