Opinion on ArborField

Hello everyone, I just wanted to talk about ArborField, now I see the city as having great potential, but with its current status and it’s recent legislation, I don’t see that happening for a while, or at all. This post is not to flame or attack Arborfield or its public officials, but to show them where they can improve, and how they can go forward from now on.

-With smoking being defined as FRP by Fedora, I do not feel this is appropriate for the city charter:

-Next is Arbor’s guidelines for Martial Law:

This basically says that armed civilians are allowed to take up arms during a SoE and during martial law are authorized to assist Law Enforcement and National Guard, which leaves a huge possibility for disaster, I see this as an example of Murphy’s law, which says that If something can go wrong, it will at the most worst possible time, like during a SoE and/or Martial law.

That is all I can say for my opinion on Arborfield, I am not against it or its government, I think it holds great potential, it just needs to be maintained and set up in a proper way, I’m hoping going forward, Arbor will see improvement, because it’s public officials are more than capable of making that happen.

2 Likes

Support.
Signature

1 Like

Wait they allowed militias and control of them? That’s a pretty good Constitution violation. Who the hell is the Arborfield Mayor?

1 Like

This legislation or whatever it is is definitely in violation of State Law. If we could look into this, that’d be great.

1 Like

It’s the Arbor city charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y7mhgEGaphPi180Z_wk3eqZJ5arteUdwGEup5UI7gW0/edit?usp=drivesdk

And the bill to define state of emergencies and Martial law by Arbor: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y7mhgEGaphPi180Z_wk3eqZJ5arteUdwGEup5UI7gW0/edit?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

It’s JollyPopLollyPop

1 Like

So an update to this:

1 Like

The city charter was made by Patchy.

1 Like

Didn’t I state to whom everyone I was contacted by that the issue would be fixed today… Yet, because it moved to the supreme court while I was at school, I could not take the necessary action to recorrect the aforementioned problems in our charter.

1 Like