Operatinqq for the House, August 2020

Hi, I’m Operatinqq, a Private First Class in the Firestone National Guard, and a former Trooper and Prominence Council Chairperson. I’m here to announce my candidacy for the House of Representatives.

Section 1. About Me
I’ve been in Firestone for almost a year. In fact, in 11 days I will be hitting my 365th day being a citizen in Firestone. As I said before, I am Private First Class in the National Guard, graduated a month ago, and I am a former Trooper in Prominence Council Chairman. I’ve always been a hardworker, and I’ve made a ton of friends throughout my career in Firestone.

Section 2. Experience

• Governor of the State of Placid x3 (Placid)
  • Lieutenant Governor of the State of Placid (Placid)
  • Chairman of the District of Prominence (Firestone)
  • President of the United States x3 (USA)
  • President Pro Tempore of the Senate (USA)
  • Vice President of the United States (USA)
  • Governor of the State of California (California)
  • Governor of the State of Terrance (Terrance)
  • Lieutenant Governor of the State of California
  • Governor of the State of Ploxton

Section 3. Plans
My plans are to create many legislation in favor of the citizens of the state of Firestone. I do not have any concrete plans as of right now, but I do plan on working hard and striving to make sure that our citizens approve of our legislation and laws. I’m not going to make any empty promises or any of that.

Section 4. Conclusion
Thanks for your time, and thank you for reading my speech. I ask you politely to consider supporting me. That is all I have to say, thank you again.

For inquiries, Direct Message me at Operatinqq#3058

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support,
amazing while Chairman for the Council. Phenomenal work ethic.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

support

1 Like

1 Like

I’d love to know more about your plans, if you get any ideas DM me!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like
1 Like

support

1 Like

Support, and Voted when elections come

1 Like

no support, can’t trust someone who mass pinged and got banned to be in the house image

1 Like

Support

1 Like
1 Like