One of Many - A Rally For Progress

no. Just no.

2 Likes

Please note:
I still will continue to support our great city governments, even if people attempt to abolish them.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

#BringBackPatchy

2 Likes

I hold no comment regarding this matter.

4 Likes

Rescheduled for Monday the 22sd at 6 PM EST due to conflict with County Parade

1 Like

IDOT YOU CANT EVEN MATH

Also, wtf patch. you sound like a philosopher.

and yeah we operate in real life now guys, welcome to the real life state of firestone!!

1 Like

so how about no

1 Like

no no and no

1 Like

I am unsure if you could notice, but it is clearly based off a soviet propaganda piece called “2+2=5”.

Basically, the will of the people make 2+2 = 5
It was also that because of the 5 year plans.

So, instead of having 5 year plans, we have 4 week plans, where 2+1=4.

Basically, I put a great amount of detail and depth into everything I do. If you do not like that, then dont vote for me, simple. But I believe we should be at least some detail into the laws and everything we make in this state. If you dont like the constitution being so long and detailed, then do convince your congressmen to dumb it down. I dont think they would agree…

I try to sound smart like one. If you have seen my various forum posts you would see I write on many topics in FS, that no one thinks about. What about our economy? Our economy needs reform, but its a dev issue due to how things are setup in the current moment.

If you wanna change people’s mind, you must change your own mind first.
How you think, is how you persuade.

1 Like

I unfortunately cannot support you after how your term ended. You made a bad decision and went to commit crimes and cause trouble in the county when you were cornered.

6 Likes

Yea I don’t support either, I’m not supporting people who shot at myself and my co workers.

1 Like

was a joke post lol

1 Like

cant support for 2 reasons

1. Because how your first term ended
  2. Yeah no you shot at my co workers. No thanks.
1 Like

Support.

Regardless of how his term ended, he did great things for the county and was, by far, one of the best County Executives the county has ever seen. While his term ended in much dissatisfaction, his work prior to the end of his term was outstanding. In my opinion, the good he has done to the county significantly outweighs the situation that occurred at the end of his term.

Stapleton County Councilman
SWAT Tactical Sergeant

3 Likes

Hey, we’re humans, we make mistakes sometimes. Every human being deserves a second chance! I saw we give Patchy a second chance. You have my support buddy!

AsianImpression
House of Representatives Candidate
ECEB9DE26B820C24718DE42D65D7D541

2 Likes

Oh boy, here we go

So this guy, while everyone focuses on the bad things, can we switch it for a sec? This man completely turned around SCFD. He removed someone that should have been removed a long time ago that was halting SCFD from continuing. He literally singlehandedly took down an entire chain of corruption within their command ranks. He reconstructed SCFD again and built it to what it is now. The number of bills he has passed, the facelift he gave to the garbage that we called the county charter, and how involved he was. He had the will to actually *do something and fix a problem when he saw it instead of complaining about it. Why is this person so controversial? Because he actually does things. The reason why ash was loved, don’t get me wrong he was a great guy, was because he was not involved. And while we love that, it isn’t healthy for the county. It is like eating junk food, you love it but it is not good while veggies you hate but it is good. He brought that necessary evil. No, obviously some things he did was not right. Some say he might have been too involved and I agree. He did not need access to some of the things he needed. How it went down for him, that was a person that had lost all hope and faith, a person where an entire system was against him for posting a “classified” but yet public youtube video that started the unfortunate chain of events. Any hopeless man becomes a dangerous man because, at that point, there isn’t anything worth fighting for. Regarding the entire SCSO fiasco. What he thinks is best for the county should be up to him. He made a call to remove people, whether it was the right call or not we’ll never know. A person or two did not deserve to be terminated at all but hey, we are all just human I am not talking about him because of what he did for me, I didn’t ask for the first nomination and certainly did not ask at all for the second. A lot of of things could have gone differently and it sucked how it ended for him. However, he is the right man for the job. For a second look past his mistakes and look at the effort and passion he puts into his work. For god sakes look at his speech, over 7 pages of plans, promises, opportunities, apologies. Who else has put this much passion and has wanted this position so much? So I say, look past his mistakes, and look at the whole picture. He is a necessary evil we must have if we want a stable and healthy County Government. I say support, everyone deserves some redemption.

7 Likes

skull is probably right
support

1 Like

patchy has my full support.

1 Like