On the Topic of Decapitating the LEAs

word fam

1 Like

i blame russia hackers

3 Likes

Its very sad that people still think fob is innocent when he is seen violating traffic laws during the whole video. They are either biased or not holding public officials to high standards.

2 Likes

more than likely a mixture of the two, but primary the latter because i’m always bored, depressed, and dead inside whenever i’m on here
i really want an actual fucking life qq
send help and anti depressants

1 Like

If fob stays in FSP after this, you are letting a felon & (basically a hypocrite since its dept policy to fire people with felonies yet fob stays) run a department.

1 Like

if fob stays and warrior is forced not to, this system is fucked up

1 Like

Im not trying to be a dick or anything. I love Fob hes doing a great job. The only thing I ask is for all the troopers to be treated the same way after this. SO if Fob keeps his job and another trooper were to get into something like this they should both be treated the SAME way

1 Like

Once again, I love Fob but at the same time he did leave the scene.

1 Like

Of course, when YouFoundZack was an AAG, he recorded clear proof of me hit and running, even though he obstructed during a pursuit, and I assumed it was an FRPer. The second he realized it was me, one of his close friends at the time, he dropped all charges, so I don’t know what to say.

1 Like

@UhYouFoundZack
really bro ^

1 Like

been told the plea deal, he won’t be charged with a felony but will have two misdeem and will lose his cfct

1 Like

Honestly I think Warrior purposefully found a reason to get himself removed from Undersheriff instead of resigning.

Think about it, instead of being charged with FELONYS, he was offered the greatest plea deal in Firestone History from @DannyboyJurist (which if I remember was like a week or two suspension of CFCT and a citation), and he turned it down.
He did this since he knew his defense would have no clear way of winning the case, and he wanted to find a reason to get himself removed from Undersheriff instead of resigning.

I know Warrior, and he would’ve taken that plea deal 24/7 if some third party source didnt bias his action.

1 Like

It was so long ago, and legally, just like in real life, someone could drop charges.

1 Like

Problem? I didn’t drop charges because he’s my friend… I dropped charges because I knew he had a future and I didn’t want to mess that up because he made one mistake. Inb4 you go an reference what fob did, he made way more than one mistake so don’t even fucking bring that shit up mate.

1 Like

This is late but as I said, just like irl, he could still legally drop charges, as he was bringing them against me civilly, not as the AAG

1 Like

@jasonbourneaxis

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like