OliverSteph for District of Prominence Councilman (October 2021)

OliverSteph for Prominence County Council

Table of Contents

Section I: Introduction
Section II: Experience within Firestone
Section III: Bills written as District Councilman
Section IV: Plans
Section V: Conclusion

Section I: Introduction

Hello, my name is OliverSteph. I’ve been in Firestone since ~Early 2019, through my time here, I’ve had both positive and negative experiences (Like everyone). What I’ve learned though, is that my favorite form of government here is the lower levels, the underappreciated positions. For this reason, I am proud to announce that I am running for my second term in the Prominence District Charter.

Section II: Experience within Firestone

Through the roughly two years I have bene here, I have amassed a large amount of experience, you may learn about this on my trello resume: HERE

Section III: Bills written as District Councilman

The bills I have written (and had passed) in my single term as District Councilman may be found in the list below:

A Bill to Fix the Oath of Office
An Amendment to City Charter Article IV, Section 12
An Amendment to District Charter Article VI, Section 1
An Amendment to Article III, Section 2 of the Prominence Charter

Section IV: Plans

Although there is a lot I have accomplished during this term, I have many goals that I’d like to accomplish during this term. The following are some of my plans (With more to come as I go through the term):

• Work with the District Mayor to make an effective Prominence Library, which creates better transparency between the District and it’s citizens.
  • Work on assisting the executive branch of the Prominence Government Legislation wise.
  • Further read into the District Charter to effectively remove and clarify any errors that could cause confusion.
  • Work with local businesses to create effective legislation that benefits them.
  • Speak with District Citizens to create legislation that benefits them, and makes the city safer.

Section V: Conclusion

Although some of my plans are fairly general, I do hope to create real change once again within the District. I hope to have your support and want you to know that my DMs are always open if you need to contact me (Beans#9081), thank you for taking the time to read this, please know all and any feedback would be much appreciated!

Signed,
OliverSteph

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support and endorsed (AND HES RLLY BAD AT FUSION FOOTBALL)

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support
antwanmid

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Su-p-port

3 Likes

support
i am still waiting on my cookie from 11 months ago :frowning: