Oh_Peas for House of Representatives

Hello, I’m Oh_Peas and I can’t think of any other way to start off this speech than to say that I have no idea how I’m going to start off this speech. Now that I’ve started off my speech, I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Oh_Peas, formerly known as trollinpants, and also formerly known as hunterg9, and I spend too much time on ROBLOX. I’m an easygoing cool dude who lives in the west coast, so my timezone is Pacific Standard Time. I don’t know what else to put here I think it’s only appropriate to say more about who I am and what I’ll do.

I’ve been keeping up with Firestone since the start, pretty much. Before it was created, I was a congressman in Docklands, where I was elected as a representative numerous times (probably more than or somewhere around five times). I also held the position of Speaker of the House at least three times that I can remember. This was back in 2016 (before Docklands was the way it is today), so there aren’t many records of what I’ve accomplished during those terms, but I hope I don’t come off as boastful when I say that I pretty much put Docklands on its feet regarding congress (though most of my work has been erased). A few months after Firestone was created, I decided to start becoming a bigger part of it. I wanted to become more involved, so I ran for a position in the House of Representatives. This was a while back, so I don’t remember too well, but I’m pretty sure I finished one term, was re-elected, and then elected as Speaker of the House during my second term, though it was never my intention to become Speaker, because I was worried that the other representatives wouldn’t be good candidates for the position of Speaker of the House. I remember that I was impeached a few weeks or months in, though I don’t remember the reason. I can assure you, though, that it wasn’t because of a scandal or any sort of corruption. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find any records of it because it happened quite a while back. After that, I didn’t do much involving Firestone or Docklands due to things coming up in real life. Eventually, the time came that I took a break from ROBLOX for about nine months starting from September of 2017. After I’ve come back, I’ve just been doing a lot of building for Harford V5 (don’t bully me) and I’ve been creeping around the Firestone Discord. I usually don’t talk much but I watch a lot of conversations go down. I’ve done a lot of studying and catching up for this position and I think I’m prepared once again to become a member of Firestone’s House of Representatives.

Enough about that. It’s time to talk about what I will do for Firestone if I’m elected. One of the most vital duties for a representative is to listen to the opinions of the people. After all, it’s literally written in the name of the job: Representative. I will do whatever I can to represent the voice of the people, and I’ll probably do a pretty good job at it. You don’t understand the feeling of self-importance that it brings to me when I get a DM from somebody (yes, it’s very sad). If you want to contact me, a direct message through Discord is the best way. I’ll usually respond within an hour (because I have nothing better to do) unless I’m sleeping. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions or to listen to any suggestions from people, and I would certainly help out if somebody asked me to write or improve upon a piece of legislation to propose to our congress. I will take my time to read out any legislation that needs to be voted on so I can make the proper decision on how I should vote.

Thank you for taking your time to read my speech. Your support would be much appreciated.

-Oh_Peas

1 Like

ur a good boy

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT -----STEAK

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Elections over. Brotix_RBLX and B_ear has won a seat in the House, congratulations!

1 Like