Office of the District Attorney Hirings & Expungement Assistance Program

Hirings

• One (1) Assistant District Attorney
    Requirements: BAR Certification. Prior experience as an attorney or investigator is not requirement, but preferred.
    Job Description: Fill in for the District Attorney when they are on leave, assist with the management of office staff, help represent the County in court cases, and anything else the District Attorney assigns in accordance to the DA law.

• Caseworkers (2-3)
    Requirements: NO BAR certification is needed. Prior experience with the expungement process is preferred, but not required.
    Job Description: Assist citizens in getting through the expungement process. Keep in mind, you will not be defending them or going against them, rather you will be helping them through the procedural parts of it.

Expungement Assistance Program

I have personally seen and received many questions regarding what an expungement is and how to get one. From this, I believe that all citizens should have the ability to easily obtain the knowledge and ability to get through this ability, regardless of if their expungement is granted or denied. This program will be lead by the District Attorney, with assistance from the Assistant District Attorney and the caseworkers.

How the program works:
Step 1: Citizens seeking help through the expungement process can do so in the Office of The District Attorney discord found here: https://discord.gg/G96hKBN (The discord will be set up shortly)

Step 2: Put a request in the appropriate channel on the discord and wait for a caseworker to DM you. From there, a channel in the discord will be created in order to assist you through the process.

Step 3: The caseworker will then help you through the process until your expungement is either granted or denied.

If there are any questions or concerns, please direct them to my DMs on discord, Brandon#5545. I hope this program will positively impact the Firestone community, and increase the number of criminal leaning citizens who file for expungements in hopes to become law-abiding citizens with jobs.

Signed,
Blastatack
District Attorney

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like