Nxtrns for Arborfield City Council

Hello everyone, it’s nxtrns here! As a Public Servant & Employee, I’ve been here for around 2 years, and I got this absolutely crazy idea, which is to run my candidacy for Arborfield City council.
With my current journey within Firestone,

• Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer
  • POST Class 61
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Applicant

I hope that supporting me, provides me with a greater sense of responsibility and belonging to Arborfield. To be motivated and have a chance to develop further relations with the community isn’t easy. Not only do the skills I possess or joining the Council with a purpose that represents me to serve, but I am also doing this for the benefit of making Arborfield City a better place for every single Citizen and/or Tourist within Firestone.

Some skills and values that I possess,
Integrity
Loyalty
Fairness
Stewardship

By upholding this ethical responsibility, I can translate these skills into physical practices with plans that I demand myself to be implemented if I am elected into the City Council.

• Rework on the city charter
  • Supporting the local businesses in Arborfield by providing financial funds
  • Plan frequent text-text talk ingame sessions to help residents, business owners, and community groups learn more about the development in Arborfield.
  • Create bills that are worth the time and useful for the City.
  • Take in suggestions from Citizens to develop Arborfield further.
  • Increase awareness and sponsor businesses along with the Council for their reputation to grow.

In a nutshell, I will continue to fight for Arborfield to provide better lives for everyone. I’ll stand with residents of Arborfield to ensure that everyone deserves an opportunity to shine. From my office, I will work.

Signed,
nxtrns

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

being a trainee is hardly an accomplishment

like what

2 Likes

Being an Applicant also reaches out to show that I am stepping up to gain external experiences within Firestone.

2 Likes

I require myself to comment on the archives and correct bills that need to be fixed for the new bills to be further developed and that it actually serves a purpose in Arborfield.

2 Likes

tripped supports

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

what’s this suppose to mean?

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

I had liked all the rest before you though

2 Likes

I require myself to comment on the archives and correct bills that need to be fixed for the new bills to be further developed and that it actually serves a purpose in Arborfield.

What bills?

Which?

support from Tonyishh

1 Like

I will be able to conduct my research once I am on the ballot.
Currently passed bills do not need to be fixed, but older ones will need to be relooked and revised if that answers your question.

1 Like

i did that when i was in office 2-3 months ago, arborfield doesnt really have much law
but lbf that all couldve changed in that time, given the quality of the new admin lol

2 Likes