Numatics for Senate

Greeting Citizens of Firestone,
My name is Numatics, I am currently running for senate. I had previously served the community as a Former Lieutenant within the Firestone State Patrol, and I plan to do much more if I do get elected as a Senator.

My primary goal as a Senator will be to give every citizen a fair chance to be represented and have their voices and opinions heard regardless of their employment status or “popularity.” As a Senator, I fully intend to represent and implement the high demand for changes that the citizens of Firestone desperately needed and asked for while keeping a transparent surrounding environment between the citizens of Firestone and the government.

Along with my intentions to convey the voice of the average citizens, a part of my legislative plan will be to introduce new laws to adapt with the constant and new updates to the Stapleton County. Laws that I suggest will be based on my belief as well as the voice of the citizens, with the ultimate goal to improve the experience of citizens, and Law enforcement officers within the county. For example, speed laws to adapt with the recent updates of car gears to LEO and civilian vehicles. I will also be looking forwards to working with other Senators to fix the many loopholes that were stated by many other previous senators and citizens within our constitution and elections.

Although this will be my first time running for Senate within the State of Firestone, I have held many other congressional positions outside of Firestone that gave a me deep understanding of the primary functions of the Senate along with its importance to the government and citizens. My former positions give me experience needed to be able represent the citizens of Firestone to its full potential.

To summarize, if I get elected, my position as a Senator will be fulfilled to the full extent. The promise of an equal representation for the average Firestone citizens will be kept and maintained through my term. With your support, the voice of citizens will be heard.

Signed,
Numatics

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support

Slinkising

FSP