Now23 for County Executive

Mhm. Great man.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what’s hes doing currently.

2 Likes

Sorry if I seem aggressive but I don’t want my work to be screwed over, and I’d only trust people who I have worked with as CE. Elite is far more qualified and deserves this office, he’s been in the county longer than me.

@SerZhukov

2 Likes

I have far more expirence in my own opinion. I feel I’m fit. I think this county needs a new face. You know?

2 Likes

But you have no government experience here in the State of Firestone. Your experiences listed prior on your resume cannot be validated, nor are nothing in comparison to the way our governments work here in Firestone. No, we don’t really NEED a “new-face,” rather someone who has been in the county council, knows the ins and outs, is willing to work with their co-workers, and understands what needs to be done.

Looks like you want to remove Straphos; is that a good idea? I think otherwise, but It doesn’t seem like you’ve been around, and or too involved in the county and or states governments operations to make that decision.

As for someone becoming the County Executive, you’ve got a lot on your plate, and as someone who has not served in either a municipal government, and or the county government, I don’t think you’ll see too many of us supporting you, and or voting you into office, when there are candidates out there that have.

Nothing against you, just backing up @anon27940503

4 Likes

every CE has a touch to the county. Serving longer doesn’t make it better. Actually makes it worst in a way.

Each CE can do good and can do bad. That came with me, you, ash, mark and many others.

It is in the hands of the candidates to do what they please. When you move on, you let the work move on. Enjoy the change. embrace it.

3 Likes

Indeed; but boasting about “experience” really isn’t the right thing to do when you haven’t held a single job in the State of Firestone. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

u right u right

1 Like

I feel i’ll Be a good fit. Yes. I haven’t been a position. But this is where it starts, we need new faces, I have what it takes, I have the skills, I feel this county can advance in my term. I’ve studied the legislation. I know what I am doing.

1 Like

Suite yourself. Good-luck in the race, not going to continue this on the forums, but you cannot even reply to a single question in our DM’s.

1 Like

How bout no?

1 Like
1 Like

It appears you want to micromanage everything, no support

3 Likes

maybe you should check what he said last time, and make your decision there…?

“scoundrel citizens” “good cruelty”, in response to criticism

2 Likes

just read the screenshots and replies on that thread. absolutely disgusting behavior coming from someone who is running for a high position within the county.

smh

2 Likes

aye appreciated

1 Like

That was JxstDev. I’m not JxstDev. I’m nows23.

1 Like

I am suspending my Canidacy.

1 Like

i still support

1 Like

Election is over.