NotoriousAmerican for House of Representatives | Sept 2019

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATE OF FIRESTONE
NotoriousAmerican’s Official Declaration of Arms

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello,

My name is NotoriousAmerican, and I am currently running for the House of Representative Special Elections of September 2019. Essentially, I’ve constructed this document properly to allow everyone to be able to view my plans and what you can expect if you elect me as your Representative. Thank you for reading.

Introduction

As you may already know, I am NotoriousAmerican, a Citizen within Firestone. I have been in this state since version one, way after completion. It has been a while since the last time I ran for office, however, I’d like to come back in an effort to increase the state’s chances of prospering and having the voices of the Citizens’ being represented in the best way possible. Firestone was the first real state that I have ever been a part of. Over the course of close to three years, I’ve made several great accomplishments not only within Firestone. I started out within FSP, then an Instructor in POST. I eventually seeked greater endeavors, something else I was interested in. I eventually found Disordio and spoke with him about joining the Courts. I became a District Court Justice (DCJ), running criminal and civil cases, as well as expungements. Within this process, I had a small goal of becoming an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court (AJSC). Whilst being a DCJ, I was further taught on what a Justice entails, and ultimately increased my knowledge. Eventually, I was nominated and confirmed for AJSC. Months later, I became the Chief Court Justice within Firestone. This was an amazing accomplishment, and such an amazing duty to have to serve as the 3rd Chief Court Justice. After that, I moved to Mayflower following some unfortunate events in Firestone. I joined two Law Enforcement Agencies, then decided to leave and was hired as the Secretary of State of Mayflower under Governor Ewan_JK, my tenure was approximately a few months. Later, I ran for Attorney General and won. I was incumbent for a couple of months. And eventually, I came back to Firestone and ran for Senate, and won. I stayed within the Senate for a full term of four (4) months. Trying to keep this short, I believe that with my experience, and knowledge on the Firestone Government, I would be a great candidate for the House of Representatives.

My Plans for Firestone

With it only being so soon into this term, there is still time to push bills, get voices out, and make this a successful term. I will be very excited to work along the fellow Congresspeople and use teamwork to our advantage to seek the needs of our amazing state. From what I’ve learned from my experience, the best plan is the plan that the Citizens’ endorse. However, some specific proposals I do have entail some minor and major fixes to the Constitution regarding ambiguous sections. A constitution is a casing of essential ideas or “long-established” models in accordance with what is acknowledged to be secured, safeguarded, and preserved. Our present constitution neglects to execute its actual purpose effectively, and thus, amends are necessary to the Constitution with the goal for it to satisfy its obligation.

When the time comes, I genuinely hope that you will place your vote for me, and altogether back my arrangements for the potential fate of this darling state. If you do choose to support my endeavors, I kindly request that you answer with “support”. On the possibility you do not support me for Congress, I politely ask that you privately get in touch with me through Discord. If you have any questions, you can also find me on Discord. Thank you for reading, if you truly support me, make sure you vote when the time comes.

Sincerely,
NotoriousAmerican
Your Representative Candidate

1 Like

Support, great lad.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

4 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support & Endorsed

1 Like

Support & Endorsed

1 Like

Support

1 Like

OH SWEET JESUS WE NEED MORE REPS

SUPPORT

SPEAKER PRO TEMPORE,
JOSHERNAUT

1 Like

support

man knows his memes

because he is one aha

2 Likes

SUPPORT

1 Like

Thank you for all the supports! I cannot wait to represent you in Congress.

1 Like

Aww thanks

Support

1 Like

support this man

the right honourable lieutenant governor
ash1835

1 Like

Support since he is American and has Ronald Reagan profile picture.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like
1 Like