NotFoundDev for Redwood City Council

Fellow citizens,
I have decided to run for Redwood City Council in Stapleton County. I might not have a lot of experience specifically in county or city government, but I will continuously work hard to meet your expectations of me, and pass laws within the City of Redwood.
For those who do not know me, my name is NotFoundDev. I joined ROBLOX in early 2016 and joined the State of Firestone in early July. Since then, I’ve been involved in a lot of things within Firestone. I am currently a Supervisor in Firestone Department of Transportation. If I get elected for Redwood City Council, I will bring everything I learned to the table. The respect and leadership I have gained since I’ve joined ROBLOX, will follow me until I die (quit ROBLOX). Since I’ve joined ROBLOX, I’ve gained a tremendous amount of experience in government. I have listed below a few experiences I’ve had in government.
State of Fairview Lieutenant Governor (2017)
Press Secretary for City of Arborfield (2017)
Secretary of State in the State of Fairview (2017)
Representative in the State of Blockton (2016)
Those are just some of my experiences, I’ve had since I joined ROBLOX in 2016. If you would like to know more, DM me on discord at NotFoundDev#5294.
If I get elected, I will listen to the citizens of Firestone about their opinions and suggestions for the City of Redwood. I don’t have a lot of plans fully planned out, but here is just a few that I am thinking about.
Write and Pass City Charter (HIGH PRIORITY)
Reduce Crime in Redwood (Back Burner, still thinking more about)
Lower Gas Prices in the City of Redwood
Meet with citizens weekly to discuss their opinions and suggestions for the City of Redwood
Release Redwood Newspaper (Back Burner, discusses what has happened recently in the City of Redwood)
These are just a few plans I am thinking about, if you have any questions DM me on discord.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day reading our speech. If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to DM me on discord. If you support me for the election, feel free to sign and support down below. Thank you. God Bless!

“State of Firestone - NotFoundDev campaign”

Signed,
NotFoundDev, Redwood City Council Candidate

2 Likes

Support u silly goose

1 Like

Support!
You’ve got the right experience that other people don’t have.

1 Like

Support. All you plan on doing has been needed for far too long.

1 Like

Support!

You have good experience in a position like the City Council. I hope to see you part of the Redwood City Council.

Signed,
Kat4Katrina
FDOT Public Employee

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

Support,
Lets hope you do, what you claim to do.

1 Like

Support.