NotFoundDev for Mayor of the District of Prominence

Fellow Citizens,

I have thought about running for Mayor of the District of Prominence for awhile now. Furthermore, I’ve decided to announce candidacy for Mayor of the District of Prominence on May 12th, 2019. I might not have a lot of expertise in county government, but I will continuously work hard to meet expectations and further the growth of the District of Prominence.

I joined the ROBLOX Community in early 2016 and later joined the State of Firestone later that year in July. I will bring everything I learned to the table; such as the leadership and respect I’ve obtained since I’ve joined the State of Firestone. I had the opportunity to serve the State of Firestone in the county and state government these past few years. I’ve worked aside people that I’ve become very close with and still talk to today.

• State of Firestone Representative (x2)

• County Councilman (x2)

• State of Firestone Senator

I promise that I will bring everything that I learned to the table. I might not be well-known in the community of the State of Firestone but I can tell you that I will work the hardest I’ve ever worked to meet the expectations laid upon the Mayor of the District of Prominence. I’ve been thinking about the upcoming term and these are just a few of our ideas for the upcoming term:

• City Hall Meeting (open to public)

• Round-Table Discussion

• FDOT Bus Depot Operations

• Law Enforcement Presence

These are just a few of our ideas for the upcoming term; as other ideas are boiling in the crockpot. If you have any questions at all; contact us at @NotFoundDev#5294.

Best Regards,

NotFoundDev
Middle Class Citizen

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

GREEN EYES YES DADDY

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPPPPOOOORT :dab a doo:

1 Like

Explain what you would do for PDP?

1 Like

Support. How do you plan on bringing more activity to Prom? Events? Features?

FDOT Bus Depot in Prominence at this moment in time is not operational as I know. If we were to have it operational; I believe it would bring more people to Prominence. We are thinking about holding community events; I can’t go into the details of the events at this moment in time. @Neptunekrieg @jasonbourneaxis

No, talking about Prominence District Police

1 Like

support

1 Like

Oh, I misunderstood your question. Sorry bout that. Well, I believe Prominence District Police won’t be established until V3; if I understood Fedora correctly. If it happens to be established during the term, I will nominate someone that has expertise in the law enforcement agency and has been a long-standing member of the State of Firestone. The Prominence District Police will be fully established as the Chief is confirmed. I’ll hold a meeting with him/her to discuss the future of PDP and the law enforcement presence in the District of Prominence. Furthermore, I’ll discuss bills that would better PDP as a whole. @jasonbourneaxis

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

Support.

Support for sure.

Jordan_Chime.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Party?