Noobsarentstupid for County Council (Special Election)

Introduction
Greetings. I am Noobsarentstupid, and I am running for County Council. I have been in Firestone since 2018 and for the first time I am running for a political office. Below you will find details about me, and what I have planned should you elect me.

Experiences

POST Graduate, Class 27.
Former FSP Trooper/ASU Pilot
Current SCSO Deputy
FFA Graduate, EMT-P and FF certification.
Former SCFD Senior Firemedic
Former DOC Correctional Officer
Current DPW Public Employee

As you can see, I have plenty of experience in the service occupations. As mentioned above, I have no experience in Firestone Politics, but I hope to gain experience in this term should I be elected.

Values
My core values are honesty and work ethic. In life, both online and IRL, the best way to succeed is through hard work. Lying only hinders your ability to get to your goal.

Plans
Currently, my plan for this term, should I get elected, is to observe and gain experience on politics and help amend/co-sponsor bills which are important to SC, and to vote properly on legislation to help improve the lives of Stapleton County Residents and represent their needs. Notably, I intend to help improve relations with the State Legislature by any means. If elected, I vow to be completely transparent and honest and keep my DM’s open for the citizens of SC to message me about issues they would like to see me work on. One of the benefits of having someone like myself who has no political experience is that you, the people of SC, have a large voice in what I do if I was elected.

*Conclusion
I humbly ask you to support me for a seat in the County Council. If you would like to contact me to ask questions, share concerns, or leave criticism, the best way is DM’s or by a comment on this post. I will try to respond to all questions as quickly as possible. My discord is: Noobsarentstupid #5573. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you will support and vote for me in this Special Election.

10 Likes

I support!

5 Likes

I support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

SUPPORT : )

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

support via dm

4 Likes

support via dm

4 Likes

I support!

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I have worked with him, and I have seen his dedication. You got my support.

4 Likes
2 Likes

@moderators election over, lock pls

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Election over.

1 Like