News on FES

Hi all.

I understand that in previous workings of FES things didn’t work. But we plain to change that. We’re currently in the middle of fixing up Training systems, accreditation if you will for certain positions. We’ve trimmed how many members we need by making it invite only. We’ve decided to also decided to trim the amount of positions we need filled. We will now have only Light Operators and Stage Crew.

Stage Crew - Will take most of the setting up, such as where certain groups are sitting, if there is an issue with security they will also be there to deal with it. They will also be the ones to go to if your presentation requires certain music or lights and will coordinate with the Light Operators.

Light Operators - Pretty self explanatory. After you’ve given the info for your presentation to the stage crew, the light operators take over those actions for setting up of lights and sounds. If you want certain effects on sentence cues they can do it. If you need a certain image up, go to them.

Coordinators - The Hicomm if you will. We are responsible for the training of all crew and light operators, If something isn’t working come to us (Myself, Clones, or 24cookie24), but if none of us are online or available please go to our supervisors (iLord).

We want to improve our image in the community, hopefully you can suggest some ideas you’d like to have implemented but please don’t just do the response of “Hurr hurr, I hate FES, REMOVE FES”, have a legitimate idea and please just say it, we’ll take all of them on-board.

We understand that we have had to remove members, we wish that if those members hold grudges that we wish them no harm and we have none with any ex-employee of FES.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

im supervisor ilordofaviation and i approve this message

2 Likes

whats firestone

2 Likes

whats FES again

2 Likes

what is this website

2 Likes

VERY good question.

`