New job opportunities

Hmm. New job opportunities come V3. I’ve seen several regarding fishing, agriculture and all that but I have a few more legal jobs to add regarding V3.

So my first one would be agriculture. Legal and illegal. I know that fed has seen how the san valentia drugs work and how you grow them, sell them for cash, etc. This could be implemented for firestone but instead of drugs they would be wheat, corn, potatoes, etc. You could probably head to a hardware store in v3 to buy soil, then go to a farmers market that will sell you wheat or corn or whatever and then set the soil down and place the seeds on it. After 5 minutes it will sprout and you can collect it and sell it for maybe x2.5 the money you bought the seeds for or something like that. Then there can be illegal crops that are in for more value such as Barberry plants, Wild sugarcane, and more. The illegal seeds could be purchased from drumann and can lead to the plants getting confiscated and the grower being arrested if caught. This is my first idea that would support both legal and illegal people a bit more to provide more ways to make munny instead of robbing banks or stores.

Second Idea: So my second idea is a package delivery company. Yes, I know that firestone already has those as private businesses however there’s no way of making money unless your employer pays you. How this can work is that you have to have 0 arrests within 21 days, then you need to head to the delivery depot where it will have minivans and delivery trucks. With the minivans you can head to a person that will give you an objective to deliver packages to certain places for some money. Once you deliver the package to the place it will give you X amount of cash. You would probably be able to carry 6 at once in the minivan and 12 with the delivery truck. The truck could look like this: download Once the package is delivered to the place, it would stay there for maybe 5 minutes and if someone spotted it, they’d have the opportunity of picking it up and stealing it, or porch pirating. Here they can deliver it to the black market person and sell it from anywhere from 50-5000 FSD maybe depending on the value of the package. A fair way of making money for both legal and illegal citizens.

My last idea is a money truck business. Now for this maybe it could be a privately owned company however maybe there could be money trucks that deliver cash from certain places to banks. It would be CFL required and the driver and other guard would probably make around 200 when they deliver cash from businesses to other places. This also sparks a chance for criminals to get involved since they can hold up money trucks and steal from them. They’d probably also be able to buy a c4 from drumann, place it on the back of the truck and blow it up. Then possibly collect 5000-50000 FSD from the job.

These were honestly just some cool ideas I thought of. Please let me know what you think :slight_smile: thanks

11 Likes

good idea

7 Likes

I honestly believe the mail/parcel service should be public to everyone and not run by public businesses, just like some games like Eastbrook/Westbridge have it so there’s an alternative to making money rather than SITTING there waiting for it, your criminal record shouldn’t matter as all you’re doing is collecting parcels/packages and dropping them off at select locations

I’ve heard some disadvantages of this being that individuals will take the vehicle on pursuits and such, if that’s the concern the vehicle shouldn’t be fast in the first place so law enforcement would catch up quickly

Advantages to such as; instead of civilians committing crimes 24/7 to make money, they have other legal options of making funds for perhaps a new vehicle or such

13 Likes

agreed

7 Likes

ayo what about my feddy candy idea 🥲

5 Likes

no for me big chief

5 Likes

should also be like eastbrook/westbridge, frp to do crime while operating as a mail/parcel service

12 Likes

Support

4 Likes

sharks feddy candy is good idea

4 Likes

firestone already has to many jobs

4 Likes

yes, don’t get mad at me (please don’t)
but criminals fr have like no GOOD way to make money
we do a bank robbery, they tape off the scene and cuffrush anyone who ambushes
we do an atm robbery, fbi or swat swoop in and taze us
we do a kidnapping, scso charges in and ocs us
we afk, get banned for afk farming
we troll and ram people, get banned for scene ramming
it’s fr a stupidly messed up system, if you actually wanna gain money then you need to buy like a hundred game passes then boost the fs discord
this will seriously allow your average citizen to make a good amount of money
businesses may pay people but it’s next to nothing and the shifts don’t usually turn out very well

5 Likes

when has this happened

5 Likes

but yeah i agree its a fucked system but can’t do much if nobody wants to change. Everyone is scared of change. Everyone says “it works fine, so why change it”, when it can be improved. It is entirely impossible to change anything when people have this mindset.

5 Likes

ok just an idea

3 Likes

I second this we don’t need more jobs when the job as a criminal is to lose money firestones economy is messed up for criminals we cant do anything to make money really unless your really lucky fed law has overtaken to much and is focused on giving LEOS the advantage way to much.

4 Likes

woah they made USPS after FSPS!!!

1 Like