'New FRP rule'

So, I’ll make his plain and simple. According to DHS, ramming an officer, Or vehicluar assault on a cop is now FRP.
According to his logic, he claims that even if it’s not an active RP scene, if a cop is just simply walking on his OWN NOT A RP SCENE If you ram a cop It’s FRP now. True or False?

1 Like

False. It’s not FRP, it’s just vehicular assault, unless as you said, it’s during an active roleplay scene

3 Likes

I didn’t arrest u for FRP just ur warrant

1 Like

Most retarded FRP rule.

1 Like

Ikr, I actually recorded it and Ima upload it tomorrow

1 Like

Ramming a LEO during an active RP scene is FRP. Ramming them when they aren’t in a RP scene is not FRP. To the ones who hate the FRP rule with the RP scenes just remember, LEOs signed up for the job to do the job, not get rammed by some idiot every 5 minutes.

3 Likes

@Hitman_Agent00 Can you send it to me? <3

1 Like

Sure once I upload it to youtube, I Also have a screenshot of me asking an DHS officer for his name and badge and he replied with ‘It’s 123 ur mum’

1 Like

@Hitman_Agent00 Really? can you send it to me so I can send it to his or hers higher ups?

My discord is Genner0072#4649

1 Like

Yeah sure, as soon as I gather up all the files. He is a high rank it was Jish who said it and he is the Advisory board of DHS, It’s honestly sad how Immature he is to be apart of HICOMM. He will have come excuse or lie is to why he said it like what most leos do it makes me sick. The Undersheriff of SCSO, His name is warrior something. legit a Deputy walks up to my car and says -pulls out, I don’t get out and he says FRP and cuffrushes me, I tell him you have to either A. Break my glass and pull me out, or B. Open my door then say -pulls out. He didn’t believe me so I requested his supervisor. His supervisor aka Undersherrif S3 WarriorMaster simply said ‘He dosen’t have to if he said pulls out and you didn’t get out, thats all on you’ and walked off and told the trooper to give me 900 secs. I’m really tired of all these corrupt and Immature police officers. And sadly, one of my favorite deputies ‘ScottEngles’ resigned.

1 Like

Wow, I honestly follow the role play in my opinion, If you where to sue him for failure to identify you can put me as a witness if you would like.

1 Like

This old crap still going on?

1 Like

Get ur Immature stuff of my post before u get it locked. The deputy asked me about it and I told him. Ur just mad because ur the one who failed to roleplay. so get ur crappy self off my post

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t need to go anywhere, you’re just mad the Supervisor who YOU requested didn’t punish me, even though he wasn’t my supervisor but eh

1 Like

You do need to go somewhere, either take it to my DMS or get the fudge out of my POST like I told you before kid. And I don’t give one crap about your supervisor. And he is your superior because he is DHS HICOMM. I Don’t care if he didn’t punish you because I wasn’t expecting him to. All you corrupt LEOS work together as one big corrupt organization. And you keep replying to this forum because you are salty and guilty because you know you did not RP, Nor did you do your job. Again little boy, either take it to my DMS if you are that salty, or just shut your mouth period. alright? you may reply but I wont reply.

1 Like

I don’t expect you to reply, but I did my job, and so did SCSO when they booked you for that warrant.

1 Like
1 Like