New Comer DefineBravery101 for House of Representatives!

Introduction
My name is DefineBravery101, you may not know me but I have been in Firestone for about 8 months now. I have taken a few breaks here and there because of personal reasons but I have bounced right back. I have worked alongside some amazing people in DOT and DPW, not only that but amazing POST cadets who are amazing LEO’s now. I am a hardworking and caring individual, I always put others needs before mine.

Why me?
My name is DefineBravery for a reason, to be good at anything you have to be brave enough to take chances and be bold, and I try to everyday of my life. I am not running for representative because I think that I can take advantage of citizens if I get in. I am running because I want to hear what citizens want to say and things they want changed or that they feel should be done. I am on all the time and always happy to talk to people who may have questions or concerns about anything.

Conclusion
This concludes my speech for representative, I want to start a new chapter in Firestone and I need your help to do that. Vote DefineBravery101 for Representative because I will focus on what the citizens what, not what I want for Firestone.

Signed ~ DefineBravery101

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I’m a bit confused on your platform- what specifically are the issues you have identified and theoretical solutions thereof?

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Well I have noticed that departments have been losing a lot of members (mainly DOT) and I’d like to work with others in the house to try to come up with a solution for this. There are also a few others that other candidates have already stated.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like