NevadaLaw for Arborfield City Council

Nev for Arborfield

Hi, my name is NevadaLaw, and I want to throw my hat into the ring for the Arborfield City Alderman elections, some of you may know me, and some of you may not. I’ve been in Firestone since pretty much the beginning of our state, graduating POST class 1, however I left a few years ago to try new things, following my recent return, I’ve decided to try get into politics, specifically municipal government. Recently I ran for Redwood City Council and I believe I did pretty well for my first ever election, with that I gained some experience that I believe will help me in this election, and also help me should I win a seat in the Arborfield City Council. I do not have much experience in government but I believe that will be an advantage to me, as I can bring new ideas to the city. Hopefully you can back up what I support so that we can hopefully make Arborfield the best it can possibly be and fix some of the problems in this city!

I’ve been in many departments during my time in Firestone, some of which include:

• Firestone State Patrol - Corporal
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Sergeant
  • Department of Corrections - Correctional Officer
  • Department of Transportation
  • Department of Public Works

Of course, with any government position, it’s about listening to the people, because without the people’s belief in the government, simply put it, you won’t have a government. Which is why one of my main focuses will be listening to you, the people, because everyone deserves a voice in this city. I have plans to work with law enforcement to make our streets safer, and introduce legislation to better protect our pedestrians, residents, and everybody else, we need to make our laws more strict so that people think twice before putting others in danger, both behind the wheel, and on the sidewalks. I also plan to work with businesses to bring new jobs to Arborfield if possible. My main priority is us, the people, and I will do my best to make sure that everyone can get their ideas in the government. Arborfield can always be better than what it currently is, and with your help, we can make this a possibility.

If you support what I believe in for our city, please reply saying “Support”, and if you don’t, please tell me what I can improve on or change! I want to be the people’s representation, and that starts with listening to the people. Thanks for reading this and hopefully you can take a chance on me for a more beautiful, safer, and better Arborfield!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support. Good luck.

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes
2 Likes