Ndh1015 for Mayor of Prominence

support

2 Likes

My speech will be found here: Mystical_Bizarre for Deputy Mayor alongside Ndh1015

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Do you have at least have some knowledge of the County Charter and Redwood Charter? I consider that a staple when running for positions like this.

2 Likes

Considering he’s running for the Mayor position of the District of Prominence, I don’t think he knows much about the Redwood Charter

2 Likes

do you not see the title its mayor of the district of prominence not the city of redwood.

2 Likes

Oh god! My mistake, but any logical individual can assume it was a typo.

Regardless, I meant Prominence’s charter.

3 Likes

its okay hahahah

2 Likes

I was about to say I can’t answer seeing I’m not running for Redwood Mayor

2 Likes

Well, what’s your official answer?

2 Likes

I believe ndh1015 has knowledge on the County Charter, weather he does or doesn’t, I have knowledge over the District Charter. I’ve read over the current one multiple times and have an understand of the District Charter.

2 Likes

I want his answer regardless.

2 Likes

Voting has open! City Mayor Elections Voting, May 2020

Thanks for all of you that are supporting me and ndh1015 for Prominence Mayor!

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be competetion. You’re like a “medal of participation” compared to Tournament Medals. The fact that you state that you’re going to hold back on releasing your plans until you’re elected seems bad on your part. Not only that but the way you worded this whole “paragraph” makes it seem as though you’d be fit as a student in a english second-language class. Not even your Deputy Mayor was prepared for this announcement, which goes to show how slow the city would progress if you were to take charge.

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes