nation_LAW for the House 2021

nation_LAW’s House of Representatives Candidacy Speech

I, nation_LAW, a Firestone citizen like one of you, am running for the House of Representatives, and I assure to you all that I will to the best of my ability do my best if I get elected. I will make sure that everyone gets represented within the Firestone House of Representatives. The State of Firestone deserves someone who looks out for the People, the people deserve better! I believe that everyone should get a voice in this great State, no matter who they are! Vote for nation_LAW for the House of Representatives!

What will I do for the House

-I will be honest to the public with decisions and stuff going on behind the scenes
-I will be a voice to the people of Firestone, no matter who it is, I will represent their voice to the House
-I will endorse Legislations that help businesses and the economy of the people
-I will make sure that everything is fair to everyone within the House and outside the House.

These are my policies that I will do my best to endorse into the Firestone government.
Do me and yourself a favor, VOTE!

I’d rather you get experience first within the Municipalities.

Thanks for the advice, if I loose, I’ll review the Municipalities for the next elections for the Firestone goverment.

I agree, if you lack experience I would suggest joining a City Council before running for state legislature.

I’m going to say the same here. Also, try to go more in depth with your plans

no support

you joined 2 hours before you posted
no thanks
start at county level

no support

also you initially posted your speech on the actual thread, the completely incorrect place
suggests candidate knwos nothing about politics and elected office in firestone

Vote. House of Representatives September 2021 Special Election Voting